Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cheltenham

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good sign when a matchday build up thread gets to its third page and noone has yet mentioned what the Oxford team should be!

Assume that means we're all in agreement that it's the same XI, please?

It's a good sign when a matchday build up thread gets to its third page and noone has yet mentioned what the Oxford team should be!

Assume that means we're all in agreement that it's the same XI, please?
Only change you could possibly see is Holland for one of the wide men if they’re not 100% I reckon.

We need ColinB dot counting update.
His prediction for Wimbledon was extremely close, and excellent bit of forecasting, especially with all the potential variances playing out.
Sorry mate, I won't be doing one for this game, as even us dot counters need a night off!

Very very cursory look tells me we're somewhere between 6,500 and 7,000 at the moment and would expect way in excess of another 1,000 home sales. Not sure what to expect from Cheltenham? We haven't played them for a few years, so maybe 750/1,000 of them, as it's not far?

I'm going for between 9,000 and 9,500.

Surely there will be an announcement today if the game is on or off some fans will be traveling a fair distance as not all Oxford fans live in Oxford and with it being nye some people might not have a drink if they have to drive tomorrow so I think abit of decency wouldn't go a miss just to let us know
If it is on I'm going 5-0 Taylor x2 Whyte Sykes kane
I’m a bit surprised if Cheltenham played on Boxing Day but postpone on Wednesday because of Covid then how is it going ahead tomorrow ( I want it to by the way ) thought they had to isolate for 7 days?

I’m a bit surprised if Cheltenham played on Boxing Day but postpone on Wednesday because of Covid then how is it going ahead tomorrow ( I want it to by the way ) thought they had to isolate for 7 days?
Team almost back to full strength according to the local press here.

Well, I'm making up the numbers and dates here.....

But let's say they had 5 players test positive for Covid on the 23rd; they still had 18 players available on Boxing Day so they went ahead and played
Then 5 more players tested positive on the 27th - now they're down to 13, so they postpone.
But by the 1st, the first 5 players have gone through their 7 day isolation, so they're back up to 18 players and can play again.

I don't know the inner workings at Cheltenham, but that sort of scenario could explain it?

Well, I'm making up the numbers and dates here.....

But let's say they had 5 players test positive for Covid on the 23rd; they still had 18 players available on Boxing Day so they went ahead and played
Then 5 more players tested positive on the 27th - now they're down to 13, so they postpone.
But by the 1st, the first 5 players have gone through their 7 day isolation, so they're back up to 18 players and can play again.

I don't know the inner workings at Cheltenham, but that sort of scenario could explain it?
Feasiable

It was, but not sure when exactly.
Just
Found out it was mixture of Covid and couldn’t muster a team to field,
This I would have thought they would have been looked at.‘the manage claims three players were who had tested positive are back in trying and could be part of tomorrow’s match day squad,
The question is habe they self isolated for 7 days

Just bought my tickets, first time taking my boy in to the east stand so let's hope the atmosphere is electric tomorrow. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom