Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Burton

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Tad disappointed in Tuesday but heho 3 wins out of 4 Is fine. Now onto the next challenge, Burton Albion.

I hope that a couple of our injured are available Saturday, a little shake-up may be needed.

But, call me Mr Positive (Sorry that title goes to whats-his-name, oh yes, Scotchegg) but we will win Saturday.

Sheffield hit Burton for 5 yesterday, we will get 6!

Gotta win this to move on from Tuesday. Failure to win a game like this would be worrying.

Stevens
McNally Long Brown
Sykes McGuane Brannagan Williams
Whyte
Baldock Taylor​

back to winning ways, thus re-improving the goals for column

Hopefully Sykes will be back ( missed him last night!)

if its wet on Saturday leave the show ponies Holland & McGuane out of the squad

is a clean sheet too much to ask for as well as a win?

we certainly need him back.
Big game this. We certainly need three points and Iā€™m looking forward to it

Depends on the line up and shape, this is a win but depending on shape and line up either 1-0 or 6-0

Fat Les doing the pre match team talk Saturday? ..... " weeeere gonna score one more than yoooooou"

Tad disappointed in Tuesday but heho 3 wins out of 4 Is fine. Now onto the next challenge, Burton Albion.

I hope that a couple of our injured are available Saturday, a little shake-up may be needed.

But, call me Mr Positive (Sorry that title goes to whats-his-name, oh yes, Scotchegg) but we will win Saturday.

Sheffield hit Burton for 5 yesterday, we will get 6!
But will they get 7 šŸ˜³šŸ˜‰ 3-1 win no clean sheet.

Sam Purkiss is referee, cant be worse than that clown on Tuesday-with blue contact lenses

Let's go back to our favoured 4-3-3 for this one. Tough to pick a team being honest.

Eastwood

Long
McNally
Brown
Seddon

Kane
Brannagan
McGuane

Sykes
Taylor
Browne

Baldock has been outstanding so far and must play. Williams is also worth a shout. I do not think Browne ( if fit) will be risked so soon with 2 games in 4 days. Seddon is so worryingly devoid of confidence ( perhaps he reads the damning comments on here!?) I would be reluctant to play him but that means a back 3 again. Difficult choices.

Baldock has been outstanding so far and must play. Williams is also worth a shout. I do not think Browne ( if fit) will be risked so soon with 2 games in 4 days. Seddon is so worryingly devoid of confidence ( perhaps he reads the damning comments on here!?) I would be reluctant to play him but that means a back 3 again. Difficult choices.
Choices, choices ... I bet Williams would do a decent job at left back. I'd want to play Whyte, and don't see a strong reason to select McGuane. Taylor and Baldock could alternate, maybe give Matty a rest from the off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom