Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cheltenham

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right. If the game is moved to Tuesday it will mean I won't be able to attend and what could be a big crowd on Saturday will be a struggle like last night to get bums on seat.
How was last nights crowd of 7915 a struggle to get bums on seats?

Surely there will be an announcement today if the game is on or off some fans will be traveling a fair distance as not all Oxford fans live in Oxford and with it being nye some people might not have a drink if they have to drive tomorrow so I think abit of decency wouldn't go a miss just to let us know
If it is on I'm going 5-0 Taylor x2 Whyte Sykes kane

Surely there will be an announcement today if the game is on or off some fans will be traveling a fair distance as not all Oxford fans live in Oxford and with it being nye some people might not have a drink if they have to drive tomorrow so I think abit of decency wouldn't go a miss just to let us know
If it is on I'm going 5-0 Taylor x2 Whyte Sykes kane

With Wigan and Plymouth not playing, 5-0 would see us go 3rd.

I remember back in the day when long queues were overwhelming the Beach Road turnstiles. Stewards would sometimes allow fans through that gate if they tossed their cash into an 'honesty bucket'.

Jesus is it really 'cash only' for away fans paying at the gate. Surely we can do better than that!
The cash only after midday on matchday may be down to the poor / unreliable wifi signal at the breeze block ? .....cash only isnt subjected to the strength, or lack of, wifi signal

That said those opting to pay on the day after midday would need to find a cash point to access cash in advance for turnstiles entry

We need ColinB dot counting update.
His prediction for Wimbledon was extremely close, and excellent bit of forecasting, especially with all the potential variances playing out.

Actually I think it was. An easy way for Maxwell to pay less VAT than he should. Many thought at the time that the club were under-declaring attendances in an attempt to pay less VAT. There were sometimes audable gasps from the crowd when the attendances were announced at the end of games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom