• Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cheltenham

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalstandard74

Stick or twist? It's over to you Cheltenham, now that we've given them a midweek opportunity to play us, do they stick to Saturday and play us after we've played on Wednesday night or twist and play us Tuesday and give us more recovery time? Also leaving them less time for to prepare for a big game against Burton next Saturday. I think they may just Stick.

Last edited:
If we play like we did first half against AFC Wimbledon we will blow them away. The problem is it’s so tough to keep up such high performance levels and high energy. Hopefully the likes of Sykes and Williams won’t rest on their laurels but will want to do it again and prove themselves even further.

Raglan, Sercombe, Vassell and Crowley in the last Cheltenham Town squad v Plymouth.

FHikH-LXIAcvyfE

Playing Wednesday and Saturday shouldn't be a problem for us. Never an issue in the 60s and 70s with no squad rotation and most of the team on 30 a day 😁

Match doubtful for Saturday, coming from the Cheltenham end.

The later no news from Cheltenham, the more the game goes ahead, scramble a team together, bad form if cancelled now, staff, security and catering need to know. This isn't swindon and league two.

Efl have made changes with no matchday testing apparently. So if they don't call it off tomorrow it should be on.

Efl have made changes with no matchday testing apparently. So if they don't call it off tomorrow it should be on.
Personally think tomorrow is too late to call it off, police, stagecoach, st John's ambulance and contractors need planning.

Personally think tomorrow is too late to call it off, police, stagecoach, st John's ambulance and contractors need planning.

I hope you're right. If the game is moved to Tuesday it will mean I won't be able to attend and what could be a big crowd on Saturday will be a struggle like last night to get bums on seat.

The vaccination centre is open Tuesday so they will have a major headache cancelling all the booked appointments. They have to close early if it’s a match day.

I hope you're right. If the game is moved to Tuesday it will mean I won't be able to attend and what could be a big crowd on Saturday will be a struggle like last night to get bums on seat.
Just from the examples of all the planning and notice that needs to be addressed on a match day, this game goes ahead, if not, Cheltenham have acted very amateurish.

The vaccination centre is open Tuesday so they will have a major headache cancelling all the booked appointments. They have to close early if it’s a match day.

Your right. Thanks for the reminder ,my jab is on Tuesday night. Ive lost track of days and dates over the xmas period 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom