Home Match Day Thread +++ 08/09/2020 OUFC v Chelsea u21 EFL /checkatrad trophy 8/9/20 +++

Derick Osei will be a frustrating player to watch for sure. Struggles to hold it up or link up play with many heavy touches but give him a sniff of the goal
and his ears prick up and he looks deadly!

Forde has been virtually non-existent as has Hall who is labouring a bit. Sykes looks very classy and Kelly has produced some good passes.

Loving Osei He’s fast becoming a favourite player of mine. Clinical finisher, and a brilliant find kudos to the scouting team.
Very raw though and needs to work on his touch, but I think if we need a goal you would be happy to have a chance come to him in the box.

How we looking? Anyone fighting for a first team spot?

Hes playing the media very well with this whole thing. It does call for a bit of reading between the lines.

I think the club in general have become really good at PR but KR is very good at keeping us guessing (or he's guessing himself ;)). Might be seen as frustrating by some, but I really enjoy keeping up to date with all the guessing on here while we're not allowed into the ground.

Bollox

do away goals count double?

nick Harris thinks so

f*****g stupid throw in from Clare - in their half, led to that goal.

Agyei's warming up now. I reckon he'll get a second

I know it’s a nothing game in a nothing competition but we shouldn’t mess around

Back
Top Bottom