Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: GOD

• SUB: Smyth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • SUB: Mills

• Total voters
Can't imagine we'll be seeing Smyth in the team for some time. Completely blanked by Manning walking off

Gas fans feeling hard done by but I think we were worthy of the win. They were the better team in the first half, we were the better in the second and when it mattered. If Murphy puts away the 1v1 and Rodrigues plays in Gats then it looks comfortable.

Good response by Manning when questioned about the ref; not worth the energy.

Hope the Rovers fan is okay.

First live game of the season and thought we were going to coast it from 2-0 up and their red card.

I sent a message to a mate even then saying how awful the ref was. That was before those two reds. Thought that Smyth second yellow was incredibly harsh. Manning not even looking at him as he came off was quite telling.

At least three points, but Mills out from three games is obviously a frustration. Didn't look a red to me, but arguably 'out of control' I guess the reasoning.

Doesn't manning do on about discipline this is unacceptable Smyth should get a fine 88th sub gets sent off pathetic the red's and yellows are stacking up manning needs to get a grip before all the good work gets undone by the lack of discipline shown today but up the yellow army 😉 👏 👍

Can't imagine we'll be seeing Smyth in the team for some time. Completely blanked by Manning walking off
Don't think Manning operates like that. Look at Murphy.

Understandably disappointed but he'll be given the opportunity to make up for it.

Very sloppy all round in the final third today.
Right side was tortured first half.
Schoolboy from Mills for the goal, but where was cover Long.
Beadle quality and Moore and Brown gave a good account for themselves, the rest struggled.

Lots of incidents. Some craziness from the Ref. Rode our luck at times. Rovers will feel aggrieved. Sometimes things go your way. A Fantastic 3pts. TOTL!. On to the next one…

Mayhem. Just about got over the line against a side that repeatedly beat us at home.

A hint of pyrrhic victory about it if Mills is going to be suspended for three matches.

Smyth? Silly boy. You’re not going to have many chances and will have even fewer after that.

That’s two matches already we’ve ended with nine men. The discipline does need to improve.
Disciplane? We had the most incompetent, picky ref I’ve seen in years. Brown was sent off for nothing, as was Smyth. Mills? What did Mills do?

Back
Top Bottom