Ex Player Tyler Smith

I don't really care about this season. Even if he does well a new manager will come in and presumably want to bring in his own choices, unless this has been brought in by a DOF rather than Karl?

All that matters this season is staying up which looks likely. I'm bored of it. Karl killed it.
I care about this season.
Good signing

I care about this season.
Good signing
It's a loan signing, and the only thing I care about is staying up. This season is dusted in terms of anything else and we will likely see a whole new approach under a new manager next term.

So funny nearly every fan thinks a new manager will come in it won't happen Robinson will be here next season

He's got another year to go on his contract the board won't get rid of him so he's here for another year

Why do you think the board won't get rid of him?

I'd expect them to assess at the end of the season.

Jim Smith
Denis Smith
David Smith
Oisin Smyth
Tyler Smith

I’m sure I’ve missed loads out.

Not waffling but I just find it funny that most of you guys will think he will get sacked but he won't I bet you a drink he's here next season

It's a loan signing, and the only thing I care about is staying up. This season is dusted in terms of anything else and we will likely see a whole new approach under a new manager next term.
There are loads of supporters who are still very interested in the rest of the season.
If you are not that is fine.
Kemal Roofe and George Baldock were loan signings. I loved watching them play

So funny nearly every fan thinks a new manager will come in it won't happen Robinson will be here next season
Then I just might not purchase a season ticket. I will pick and choose games. Probably more away games than home.

Jim Smith
Denis Smith
David Smith
Oisin Smyth
Tyler Smith

I’m sure I’ve missed loads out.

According to Rageonline (which is never wrong!), the full list of Smiths that have played for us is:

Andy, Barry, Charlie, Dave, Jay, Jim, Jonte, Ken, Roy, Sam and now Tyler.
Oisin is the only Smyth.

(as an aside, it's always fun looking up scores from games in the 40s and 50s. Apparently in Jim Smith's [not the same one] first season in the Southern League we had a 9-4 win, a 6-5 win, a 7-2 win, a 6-0 defeat and an 8-2 defeat. Old football was bonkers!)

Not waffling but I just find it funny that most of you guys will think he will get sacked but he won't I bet you a drink he's here next season

I think he'll be fired in the close season if we finish bottom 6. (For example)

If we rally and finish top half you could be right.

Anywhere between, who knows?

I think it would take something remarkable to see him sacked before the end of the season.

According to Rageonline (which is never wrong!), the full list of Smiths that have played for us is:

Oisin is the only Smyth.

(as an aside, it's always fun looking up scores from games in the 40s and 50s. Apparently in Jim Smith's [not the same one] first season in the Southern League we had a 9-4 win, a 6-5 win, a 7-2 win, a 6-0 defeat and an 8-2 defeat. Old football was bonkers!)

Was Barry playing for us when he was at Oxford City Stars?

Oisin is the only Smyth.

And of course Smith-Brown

Back
Top Bottom