Possible signings:

RB-Tom James
LB-Alex Cochrane/Joe Tomlinson
LCB-Jacob Bedeau
DM-Callum Connolly
RW-Ryan Williams
LW-Nicky Cadden

no thanks
For me I don’t care who a player supports as long as they do what they are paid to do whilst wearing the yellow shirt plus that will be torture for a real scummer to wear an Oxford shirt

I remember when he came back with Rotherham he scored at the east end and then had a fight with one of our players who was trying to get the ball back. It was annoying but I also kind of liked it - he’s a full blooded sort of player as well as a skilful winger
In that case, I'd rather have Maguire back, a much better player, who in my opinion, would contribute a lot more.

That said, I'd rather we didn't bring old players back to the club at all, and looked forwards, not back

To be fair that was 8 years ago when he was 19 years old. I think his spells at Barnsley, Rotherham and Portsmouth in the Championship/upper League One in recent years hint that he has something about him.
Disagree.

Seen him several times for Pomey and I think we can get much better.

Pace is great but we need strength and power in that Midfield.

Get that addressed and have someone like Barker and we're be ready to challenge.

Disagree.

Seen him several times for Pomey and I think we can get much better.

Pace is great but we need strength and power in that Midfield.

Get that addressed and have someone like Barker and we're be ready to challenge.
I think we're go back for Browne but I just hope we can get a deal done without Stevens being involved in the deal.

For me I don’t care who a player supports as long as they do what they are paid to do whilst wearing the yellow shirt plus that will be torture for a real scummer to wear an Oxford shirt

I would agree, that I don't normally care who they support, but with one exception, and that exception is Swindon. Particularly when the player in question has previously gestured at Oxford fans in a conscious attempt to wind us up.

There are plenty of other players out there. f**k him.

Josh Ruffels signed for Huddersfield & Ryan Williams having his medical at us next week by the sounds of things.

Have we ever had a Swindon fan play for us? Beano was rumoured to have been but turned out he was a villa fan who grew up in Wiltshite. I would rather not have one of them play for us, plenty of professional footballers out there before you have you have to pick from the gutter.

Have we ever had a Swindon fan play for us? Beano was rumoured to have been but turned out he was a villa fan who grew up in Wiltshite. I would rather not have one of them play for us, plenty of professional footballers out there before you have you have to pick from the gutter.
Mehdi Karrousch came close, but I think he was just dog sh*t rather than malicious.

I thought it turned out Beano was a Spurs fan?

In that case, I'd rather have Maguire back, a much better player, who in my opinion, would contribute a lot more.

That said, I'd rather we didn't bring old players back to the club at all, and looked forwards, not back
Nah Maguire is a bit of an old ham, Williams would do well and it would be nice to actually sign a winger rather than have a temp

• React
Reactions: n1
He was a Spurs fan, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom