Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we might see Shandon playing in a yellow shirt for a brief spell this year.
I'd love it, but I think McGuane was brought in to fill that role. If we have capacity for another CM before the end of the window, I'd take Shandon on a loan easily.

Grayson was a young reserve. I'm talking about an experienced player that's moved down the order. I'm not sure if that applies to anyone currently.
I understand what you’re saying but that goes against our model. Also do we really need much more experience?
We have Taylor, Eastwood, Henry, Williams, Bodin. I’d even include Brannagan and Moore into leaders of men too.

I understand what you’re saying but that goes against our model. Also do we really need much more experience?
We have Taylor, Eastwood, Henry, Williams, Bodin. I’d even include Brannagan and Moore into leaders of men too.
Our model is McNally. But I think everyone agrees they're a bit nervous to throw him straight in without available backup.

Signing another young CB to fit the model doesn't solve the problem. So yes, I think a loan to make sure we feel comfortable with defensive options for the first half of the season.

Bear in mind we have done senior loans recently with the likes of Matty Taylor, Liam Kelly and George Thorne (mixed results, obviously)

I'd love it, but I think McGuane was brought in to fill that role. If we have capacity for another CM before the end of the window, I'd take Shandon on a loan easily.
I would pay for his train ticket. Would have thought he would be loaned to the championship though

• React
Reactions: MJB
And Seddon. 100+ appearances in the EFL by the age of 23! I’d say that’s quite experienced for a player of his age. Could definitely help a lot of the younger lads/youth.

We probably need a new CB to replace Moore as well next season. Makes sense to get in a quality player now to give mcnally time to bed in.

A midfield pairing of Baptiste and MacGuane with Gorrin mopping up and recycling behind them would be literally unplayable at this level

Would suspect Henry will get the nod before Agyei there
Yeah I’d forgotten about Henry!

Our most talented player, struggled a bit last season though, but will hopefully hit the ground running and find form more consistently this season…

Don't confuse experience with leadership. One of our weaknesses is a lack of leadership.

• React
Reactions: m
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom