Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So interesting discussion. I am ITK about people from the club reading this forum. I have even been called by the club on 2 occasions about posts that were definitely not true,, or worse.
Of course I cannot see who reads the forum if they do not log on. The majority of our discussions are open for the whole world to read. But we are well read in Grenoble Road.

I’ll definitely hang around! Been a fan for decades and that won’t change! My response to you was not to ‘P**s my pants’ but to ask you to substantiate your claims which you’ve failed to do so. My opinion (not fact) remains based on what I’ve heard in interviews of countless managers and players of countless football clubs say. Namely that they discourage players and staff to read criticisms on social media and online forums. You’ve made a claim that Robinson would make a statement via the Oxford Mail to put fans into a frenzy on a forum which I think is absurd and I simply don’t believe they make a habit of reading what’s on here!
There a lot of unsubstantiated claims made by various posters the best one so far is we’ve been taken over.

For anyone interested in possible tips/wild punts on this transfer window thread!

I watched the PSF on youtube between Rochdale and Fleetwood [3-3].

Rochdale have some tidy footballers amongst their ranks but the player that most caught the eye was the young Fleetwood winger Shayden Morris.

Only have to wait 19 days till KO!

He's this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Bird

Scored against us for Hartlepool once and been obsessed with us ever since.

Or he worked at the club during Kelvin Thomas' time, one or t'other.
I cheered when his name was read out after the goal went in. Took my dad that night. Loved it. Both born in 1987 as well.

Same guy played for Maidenhead a few years back, and because I had a verified Twitter account at the time (because I used to be oh so very important, as well as totally anonymous of course) the Maidenhead Twitter account accidentally tagged me in a few times. They once informed people that I would be starting that evening’s game, to which I replied, “The gaffer is going to be furious when he finds out that I’m on the 18:50 from Marylebone to Bicester Village.”

Anyway. I guess none of you will ever find out who I am, where I live, how old I am or anything that remotely gives away my identity. Keep guessing, losers.

So interesting discussion. I am ITK about people from the club reading this forum. I have even been called by the club on 2 occasions about posts that were definitely not true,, or worse.
Of course I cannot see who reads the forum if they do not log on. The majority of our discussions are open for the whole world to read. But we are well read in Grenoble Road.
Good job pep clotet still isn’t the manager!

I cheered when his name was read out after the goal went in. Took my dad that night. Loved it. Both born in 1987 as well.

Same guy played for Maidenhead a few years back, and because I had a verified Twitter account at the time (because I used to be oh so very important, as well as totally anonymous of course) the Maidenhead Twitter account accidentally tagged me in a few times. They once informed people that I would be starting that evening’s game, to which I replied, “The gaffer is going to be furious when he finds out that I’m on the 18:50 from Marylebone to Bicester Village.”

Anyway. I guess none of you will ever find out who I am, where I live, how old I am or anything that remotely gives away my identity. Keep guessing, losers.
I thought you was kiim jong un are you telling me your not him that’s disappointing news I honestly thought we had the North Korean leader in our ranks 😑

I thought you was kiim jong un are you telling me your not him that’s disappointing news I honestly thought we had the North Korean leader in our ranks 😑
Try to take comfort in the fact that while both Kim and myself are masters of deception, at least I won’t turn a Gatling gun on you for trying access YouTube.

Also, I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before, but we’re still looking a little light at the back.

Stevens, Eastwood

Long, Forde?, McNally, Moore, Mous (plus 1 experienced CB), Seddon/Robson, Elechi

Gorrin, Clare, Hanson

Brannagan, McGuane, LCP, Sykes, Henry, Williams, Bodin, Copper

Taylor, Winnall, Agyei

Not sure if I've missed anyone, but add a couple of extra attacking wingers/forwards on loan and the left back, centre back and I'd argue that we're in a better position that at the beginning of last season.

Forde isn’t a right back.

Never has been and never will be.

History is repeating itself.

Forde played well at right back the season before last and contributed last season when needed. So not quite never has, never will.

We could do with a direct cover (also at left back), and I thought Ben Watt looked comfortable the other night. But I'm not sure our season will be defined by our 2nd/3rd choice right back and I'd happily sacrifice that for the right players elsewhere.

Is that why the current player I know, as well as several recent / past players I know, all read it? Is that also why when I worked for the club a big part of my job was reading the then forum and being constantly bombarded by the chairman, who was obsessed with it? Is that why one of the club employees I was speaking to a fortnight ago mentioned something that was being said on here? Is that why one of the members of the local media has had more than one conversation with me in the last couple of seasons, where they’ve mentioned that Robinson was talking to them about stuff people had written on here?

Good to know that nobody involved with the club reads or cares about the forum. Cheers for the heads up.
I just want to take this opportunity to tell Dan Agyei I love him.

Hi Dan.

Stevens, Eastwood

Long, Forde?, McNally, Moore, Mous (plus 1 experienced CB), Seddon/Robson, Elechi

Gorrin, Clare, Hanson

Brannagan, McGuane, LCP, Sykes, Henry, Williams, Bodin, Copper

Taylor, Winnall, Agyei

Not sure if I've missed anyone, but add a couple of extra attacking wingers/forwards on loan and the left back, centre back and I'd argue that we're in a better position that at the beginning of last season.
Off course we will be but we need them in before the beginning of the season to achieve that.

Forde played well at right back the season before last and contributed last season when needed. So not quite never has, never will.

We could do with a direct cover (also at left back), and I thought Ben Watt looked comfortable the other night. But I'm not sure our season will be defined by our 2nd/3rd choice right back and I'd happily sacrifice that for the right players elsewhere.

Hmmm, I’d question your idea of what a right back is about if you think Forde has ever looked good there. Positionally all over the place, aimless balls into the channels and doesn’t link up.

Then again Southgate put Rashford at right back for 30 seconds in the Euro final !! Bet Robbo was rubbing his chin going ' yes , I like '

Look at our start last season and then tell me your statement is a ringing endorsement of where we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom