Transfer targets?

Getting ready for a 10.5 hr journey up to Kyle of locharsh and during the match on the M f*****g 6 stuck in f*****g roadworks an absolute nightmare, but back to your point Cheltenham old son we need another 1 would be fine but 2 strikers would be ideal along with another midfielder, strikers for competition and covering injuries.?
You’re right, Bazz. We do. Let’s hope it’s soon. Enjoy the Scottish holiday.

All that was said on RO at 6:30 was Robinson was asked when leaving the stadium last night for a transfer update and he just said that he wasn’t aware of Karacans decision to join or not. Reading between the lines I think we can forget about Mr Karacan. Either that or Robinson’s getting a bit fed up with constant requests for updates ?

.In the last two interviews he has seemed a bit abrupt when asked about players signing on.

In which case don't tell us deals are almost done or bringing one in tomorrow or even worse name those players.

All he has to say is we are working hard to bring in the right player.

He could then say we are waiting on agents,clubs or players to decide where their best options are.He did do this after the players returned for training but seems to have changed tack recently.

But don't get irate with the press for asking these questions

He may be frustrated but don't let it show

.In the last two interviews he has seemed a bit abrupt when asked about players signing on.

In which case don't tell us deals are almost done or bringing one in tomorrow or even worse name those players.

All he has to say is we are working hard to bring in the right player.

He could then say we are waiting on agents,clubs or players to decide where their best options are.He did do this after the players returned for training but seems to have changed tack recently.

But don't get irate with the press for asking these questions

He may be frustrated but don't let it show
There was no clip of Robinson speaking g so to say he’s frustrated or irate is plain B*****s.

There was no clip of Robinson speaking g so to say he’s frustrated or irate is plain B*****s.
Yes there was ,so it's not b******s

He is sounding irate compared to the interview after the Hungerford game when he was very jovial and suggested there were several more players coming in and sounded like done deals.

Granted we now have two more but I'm convinced he is struggling with agents/ players/other teams and not getting who he wants

He is sounding irate compared to the interview after the Hungerford game when he was very jovial and suggested there were several more players coming in and sounded like done deals.

Granted we now have two more but I'm convinced he is struggling with agents/ players/other teams and not getting who he wants

I still wonder if he is having to work with a different budget than he was first promised? Does that also partly explain why there are so many loan players coming in.

I think if KR came across as irate last night was probably more down to being fuming with the 2nd half performance than anything else.
The last thing he probably wanted was to get asked for the 100th time when fans can expect another signing. Especially when we signing a very promising youngster just hours earlier.

He even admitted to being fuming with the team performance after the game.

With Sam Smith looking very likely, we are not far from being where we want to be this season. We should know one way or the other about Karacan today/tomorrow but I'm sure others will be in the frame if he doesn't sign. Not sure that we desperately need much more but of course any extras will be welcome!

You tell me the bit where Robinson was irate.

KR mentioned a 6ft+ midfield destroyer last week as well didn't he? Can't recall if he was talking about Karacan in the same interview though or whether that was who he was talking about.
Anyone remember this?

I still wonder if he is having to work with a different budget than he was first promised? Does that also partly explain why there are so many loan players coming in.
Absolute speculation.
I am not sure where that has been remotely implied.
From what has been said, getting the kind of players KR wants is very competitive.so it has proved challenging especially with lots of clubs spending big.
Regarding the loans KR has made very clear that you can get better for your budget with loans. You will be aware that Blackburn Wigan and Shrewsbury had more loanees than us last season.

You tell me the bit where Robinson was irate.

Well he’s clearly presenting himself as being angry, of that there can be no doubt. Just not necessarily for the reasons people are giving on here.

a3dbacbefd1c001b931ea1f13415cd67.png

• React
Reactions: Ian
Well he’s clearly presenting himself as being angry, of that there can be no doubt. Just not necessarily for the reasons people are giving on here.

a3dbacbefd1c001b931ea1f13415cd67.png
Yep I meant to put in where is he irate about transfer of players.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Yeah started well but finished poorly, he wasnt happy with the last 30 mins against Palace either, so perhaps that added to his frustration.

Yeah started well but finished poorly, he wasnt happy with the last 30 mins against Palace either, so perhaps that added to his frustration.

As Rosie noted in the commentary, not necessarily a bad headache for Karl as it gives him something to work on and keeps the players grounded with areas for improvement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom