Transfer targets?

Hang on a minute, when did OxVox claim any position on who would come in on transfers?? If we as a committee have statements to make they tend to go out to members then very quickly it is followed up on here from the official OxVox account. The fact that Dave T, myself and a few others still post on here individually is because we have done so for years and as supporters we want to be involved. Most of us are pretty easy to spot, I personally put my name up (I was HeadingtonUtd for years) as have some of the others, to make us more accessible. Anyone is welcome to message me in an OxVox capacity and i'll do what I can and I know Dave fields a lot of questions but we also come on just to be supporters. We moan, we (Dave) drive the positive bus and we pontificate. None of that is OxVox led, it's just us being supporters.

Dave is entitled to his opinion, just as you are. For what it's worth i'm as keen to see some action as anybody but I think judging a transfer window this early on is a bit like complaining about a four course meal because the starter looks small. Might be worth waiting to see what else arrives so we can judge on the whole.

My comment referred to comments made to me by OxVox committee members who were apparently aware of signings were were going to make a couple of months ago. Didn’t actually mention players, but made comments along the lines of “the players we’ve got lined up will be amazing”

That’s nice, block me then I’m really not bothered. I’ll crazy on being positive over my team, and working behind the scenes to make it better. You carry on sniping from the sidelines

f**k me, you’ve just joined OxVox and you want us to be on our knees begging for your help. Been there, done it mate..and more.

As an OxVox committee member I think that some "supporters" think that we are not allowed to have opinions of our own and simply trot out the alleged OxVox view (this view is usually made up by the aforementioned "supporters" and attributed to the OxVox committee).

I thought you were better than that Maurice!

I am patiently waiting for new arrivals, whoever they may be. I have no information about the money, or lack of it. But looking at the changes made at the club over the last few months, I'm not worried.

But my God, this forum need some signings to calm you lot down. Stop bikkering about things that we have no knowledge of.

These last few pages are NOT about signings.

• React
Reactions: Ian
That’s nice, block me then I’m really not bothered. I’ll crazy on being positive over my team, and working behind the scenes to make it better. You carry on sniping from the sidelines

f**k me, you’ve just joined OxVox and you want us to be on our knees begging for your help. Been there, done it mate..and more.

Go away Sean it’s a transfer thread and ur clogging it up with ur bitterness , I’m not begging anyone for anything. Apart from maybe for u to go and join Alice in Sunderland. I do what I do for the love of my club , nothing else.

Go away Sean it’s a transfer thread and ur clogging it up with ur bitterness , I’m not begging anyone for anything. Apart from maybe for u to go and join Alice in Sunderland. I do what I do for the love of my club , nothing else.

I couldn’t give a s**t about the club. Thanks for all you do for our club Dave, not sure where we’d be without you.

Truth hurts.

Every manager wants more players than they need, and want to spend more than their budget! Hardly reason to think that there is a breakdown in the relationship between KR and Tiger.

I couldn’t give a s**t about the club. Thanks for all you do for our club Dave, not sure where we’d be without you.

Truth hurts.

I know that we're all a little tense ahead of tomorrow's game but think a little time out might be needed!

Did I read a short while ago...Cardiff are waiting to sign Baldock from Brighton , then they'll let a player we are after , go

• React
Reactions: MJB
Every manager wants more players than they need, and want to spend more than their budget! Hardly reason to think that there is a breakdown in the relationship between KR and Tiger.

Who’s saying there’s been a breakdown between them?

Umm....you? You've been banging on for days about Robinson being frustrated and implied this was because of Tiger. Along with suggesting that Tiger has no money which is why we are missing out on our targets.

If, however, you are now saying that there are no problems between KR and Tiger and everything is all good then maybe you can change the same boring record you've been playing?

Umm....you? You've been banging on for days about Robinson being frustrated and implied this was because of Tiger. Along with suggesting that Tiger has no money which is why we are missing out on our targets.

If, however, you are now saying that there are no problems between KR and Tiger and everything is all good then maybe you can change the same boring record you've been playing?

I thought he was talking about Dave T and uptheus?

You’ve made half of that up. I’m not sure what their relationship’s like. All I originally said was “it would be interesting to know KR’s thoughts”, then you asked what I thought were his thoughts and I responded by saying that he’s probably disappointed which the Oxford Mail article alluded to when he said he was in a better mood.

So nothing about his relationship with Tiger or signings etc.

Back
Top Bottom