Transfer targets?

It’s a higher risk, especially as he’s been injured and hasn’t scored many goals recently.

There must be a player out there who’s not injury prone and knows where the goal is, thus reducing that risk/gamble.

I see the cult are still going strong!
yep the cult of following the team is building, another new convert by the looks of it.

It’s a higher risk, especially as he’s been injured and hasn’t scored many goals recently.

There must be a player out there who’s not injury prone and knows where the goal is, thus reducing that risk/gamble.

I see the cult are still going strong!

Darren Bent would be a better option & he’s capable of scoring goals

yep the cult of following the team is building, another new convert by the looks of it.

Following each other by the looks of it. You’re like little school boys getting exciting about seeing a bunsen burner alight for the first time.

Maynard to sign some kind of deal tomorrow was a rumour I heard at the ground today

Turns out he'll be playing for the U23s today so probably not signing (yet)

He doesn’t look the right choice to me.
Played 19 for Aberdeen and hasn’t found the net yet.
Injury prone.
Well known name from the past.
Hope he’s up to what the supporters expect of him

Maynard played 90mins in a 5-1 defeat. Long and Raglan made up 2 of the back 4.
Harvey Bradbury scored the goal.

Who do people expect us to sign at this moment in time?! The transfer window is shut, as is the loan window. We can only sign free agents right now. Players who are free agents a month into the season are free agents for a reason! They will be squad fillers until January.

Who do people expect us to sign at this moment in time?! The transfer window is shut, as is the loan window. We can only sign free agents right now. Players who are free agents a month into the season are free agents for a reason! They will be squad fillers until January.
I hope people aren’t expecting much of this Magic January. Why would a cart load of better players suddenly move here half way through their season?!

I hope people aren’t expecting much of this Magic January. Why would a cart load of better players suddenly move here half way through their season?!
Money, sold a project, we play in a higher league, loads of reasons.

Skarz, McDonald, Roofe, Baldock all originally came to the club halfway through the season when we were diabolical in league two for example.

Let’s be honest. The position we are in now who would come here?
I’m not expecting promotion after the we have made and I’m sure no transfer targets we have are either.
We have some good players, Henry, Holmes, Hanson! Nelson and Eastwood due back, if only we could play as a team.

I don't think he was saying Nelson was due back ; just Eastwood

Mind you it's not clear from the way it's written to be honest

Back
Top Bottom