Transfer targets?

Anyone want to eat this now?

220px-Corvus_corone_-near_Canford_Cliffs%2C_Poole%2C_England-8.jpg

A worth the wait sort of signing.

With the amount some people complain on here, you’ll need a far bigger crow.

Reading Twitter comments, that maybepep account is still peddling his nonsense. Sheesh. Get a hobby.

Happy with that. The calibre of the players we’ve signed so far has been very good. Few more like it and we could have a very exciting season. Well done Karl, Tiger and the rest of the team.

Same age as Ronaldo

True because t one I assume as a freebie and the other is a 90+million€ with lots and lots of skill.
But we can wait and see, who knows he may bring the best out of Obika with both Hall and Whyte supplying the crosses for Obika they score hopefully and Mackie to round them up and finish the job

Are you ever happy Bazzer, he signed a striker?

I’m pleased but not a gripe but I thought we were looking for a bit younger who would have a few years, that’s all remember that stellar signing Kitson if I remember correctly very similar in age.

I’m pleased but not a gripe but I thought we were looking for a bit younger who would have a few years, that’s all remember that stellar signing Kitson if I remember correctly very similar in age.

Seems a different attitude and character to Kitson. Mackie is well known for his work rate and effort and was well liked at his last club QPR (and his other clubs iirc). Can the same be said for Kitson, I don't remember but I'd be surprised if Kitson was as appreciated before he signed for us.

Also whilst he hasn't cost a transfer fee, I doubt he is cheap with his wages etc.

Someone on twitter pointed out Marcus Browne has liked a couple oufc tweets, also seems close to Martinez who hopefully put in a decent word about us

• React
Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom