Transfer targets?

How about the following as potential attacking players we're targeting:

- Sam Gallagher [22] Southampton

- Diego Poyet [23] Pafos; seems he's now a free agent

Both worked with KR in 2016 during MK Dons' Championship season.

Diego isn’t an attacking option, more a defensive midfielder

Nonetheless I would 100% take him

Strikers aside, we really need a defensive midfielder. At the moment we only have Ruffles and Mousinho who can play that role. Haven't heard any rumours about potential central midfielders apart from Doughty...

Strikers aside, we really need a defensive midfielder. At the moment we only have Ruffles and Mousinho who can play that role. Haven't heard any rumours about potential central midfielders apart from Doughty...

I thought Brannigan was also a holding midfielder?

I thought Brannigan was also a holding midfielder?
Not quite the same style though. He buzzes around and isn't afraid to stick a challenge in, but that isn't really his game. He's best when he has a bit of time to dictate play and ping the ball around. For those horrible winter away games against tough opposition I'd like us to have someone a bit physically stronger in there.

How about the following as potential attacking players we're targeting:

- Sam Gallagher [22] Southampton

- Diego Poyet [23] Pafos; seems he's now a free agent

Both worked with KR in 2016 during MK Dons' Championship season.
Sheffield United and Birmingham both very keen on Gallagher but struggling to afford his wages can’t see it.

You're probably right.

Queue "a guy called Messi is just back from the World Cup" comment...

hi all my first post here. Bladon boy born n bred now living in the sw of France running a nice b n b if you want a break from the transfer madness. lifelong supporter first game was big rons last 1971. I have read this forum for a long time and it gives many hours of amusement i have to say !

right i was up the local bar the other day and a Togoan international was there he told me that a couple of players jumping jack flash and flash in the pan were interested in coming to the mighty yellows but were being blocked by singha beer as they hate the stuff and are scared of tigers. this being said the wages being offered were not enough and the incessant moaning by the fans that we cant sign messi and ronaldo was also a problem. on the other hand he said what a great supporters base the club has that many other clubs are envious of.

now back to the real world smallish club no great wage bill first division. kr is no mug and he certainly aint that last fool pep bloodclot. so i would say patience its coming!

i hope you take this with tongue in cheek its meant to be!!

Where in France? website ??

Someone has just told me that the Sam Smith is definately happening (or at least was so as of yesterday). Connection is Sean Derry and they both share the same agent, New Era Global sports.

Lets hope his late flourish and goal last night hasnt suddenly changed the goalposts.

Oxford mail alerts are on. Let’s hope for some action in the next 15mins or tomorrow ?

Further to that I have also checked other players under the same agency. Marcus Browne is one and Todd Kane.....

So today passes by without even a whimper, unless we will have an announcement around midnight. Has the lad who is having a medical on a permanent deal as was announced by KR last night for today, having a late medical, a failed medical or also refused to run?

It is likely that with 2 or 3 deals expected in the next day or 2 that one big announcement will be made for maximum impact.

Having spoken with someone who has been exceptionally reliable in the past I would say that it is definitely when rather than if we make signings that show real intent.

Back
Top Bottom