Transfer News +++Transfer Deadline Day LIVE +++

Let's be honest. I doubt many of us were swooning over the signing of Eastwood in 2016. Now he seems to be God's gift to goalkeepers in Div. One. Just a bench warmer at Blackburn. Shows how much we know ( sorry, how much I know). Still respect everyone posting on here. Just wanting the best for OUR team.

Not sure if it would possible to do as the bookie would be permanently incapacitated through mirth.
When Barnsley went up to the top flight (just like watching Brazil) many years ago, their final game that season was at the Manor.....full time score Oxford United 5- Barnsley 0 .....cue London road end mocking the tykes with 'Rose hill, it's like watching rose hill' :D ........as Greavsie proclaimed, it's a funny old game!

Ha. Funnily enough I was thinking of that very same game when I made my original post. A very enjoyable game although to say Barnsley already had their minds on the beach is probably understating things!

When Barnsley went up to the top flight (just like watching Brazil) many years ago, their final game that season was at the Manor.....full time score Oxford United 5- Barnsley 0 .....cue London road end mocking the tykes with 'Rose hill, it's like watching rose hill' :D ........as Greavsie proclaimed, it's a funny old game!
5-1 lol i was our mascot that day, didn't know i had to stand in the guard of honour and ran straight towards London Road. May 1997

Last edited:
Let's be honest. I doubt many of us were swooning over the signing of Eastwood in 2016. Now he seems to be God's gift to goalkeepers in Div. One. Just a bench warmer at Blackburn. Shows how much we know ( sorry, how much I know). Still respect everyone posting on here. Just wanting the best for OUR team.
I remember the terrible moaning. Blowhards insisting he wasn’t good enough despite never having seen him play. Same with Hylton

I remember the terrible moaning. Blowhards insisting he wasn’t good enough despite never having seen him play. Same with Hylton

I had seen him play. A few times for Bradford. And he was crap. Hes developed through good coaching and regular playing time.

5-1 lol i was our mascot that day, didn't know i had to stand in the guard of honour and raw straight towards London Road. May 1997
Oops my memory ain't what it was!.... @Oufcad30 you considered 'mascoting' again? You certainly helped the right result that day :cool:

Back
Top Bottom