Transfer News +++Transfer Deadline Day LIVE +++

My predictions:
Either it'll be touch and go with Lego or a final bid will be rejected early in the afternoon and that'll be that.
Eastwood will stay.
Rothwell will go.
GvK won't be mentioned at all.
Will be one surprise (maybe we had that with Raglan though)...Ricardinho leaves maybe? Henry? Mowatt?

Coming in will be a RB from the championship.
Plus a young striker from a Prem club, with a triple-barrelled name.

And no feedback from Darryl just to keep everyone on the Boardroom forum reaching for the sharp objects.

Hoping on Todd Kane in (or any attacking RB), as much as I want Carroll to come good, we miss Ribs. Loan striker from somewhere and I've got a feeling we'll see a surprise signing too, albeit not one that will make us collectively Google their name or Malmo 2013.

Is it too optimistic to hope to keep Ledson, with contracts cancelled for GvK and Tiendalli?

Rothwell I'd take a fee for at this point with Brannagan in the picture, although I'd never tire of watching how that ball sticks to his feet as he glides past players.

Hope to see some sky sports news moments like these today to pass the time whilst we wait for some sort of movement at Oxford

Believe at least one of the ‘big three’ rumoured to be departing is definitely going to be out the building. If I had to choose I guess I’d lean towards Rothwell, but I’m not happy about any of them leaving.

Just browsed Barnsley forum to see if they'd heard anything there end about Eastwood. Apparently we're asking for nearly 1m for Eastwood and there not willing to pay that. So hopefully Eales doesn't budge when they make an offer today.

I don’t care what anyone’s opinion of eales has been over the last 3 years. One thing that can’t be argued is he’s f*****g brilliant at getting the best possible deal out of transfers. Even above what the players are worth

Believe at least one of the ‘big three’ rumoured to be departing is definitely going to be out the building. If I had to choose I guess I’d lean towards Rothwell, but I’m not happy about any of them leaving.

I’d prefer to keep Rothwell if either he or Ledson were to leave. The issue is JR won’t commit to a deal
so we may have to cash in but Lego looks to want out too so it’s difficult. I can see both Lego and JR
leaving. BUT, if out of contract in June, Tyler Roberts is worth £2.5m up front, what’s Ledson worth?

Maybe Eastwood is the more likely to stay.

I don’t care what anyone’s opinion of eales has been over the last 3 years. One thing that can’t be argued is he’s f*****g brilliant at getting the best possible deal out of transfers. Even above what the players are worth
Quite right. And he pockets the lot.

Back
Top Bottom