OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

DenisSmithsWig

I thought it would be worth having a separate deadline day thread for today's activity rather than wade through pages and pages of the other transfer target one.

I think it will be 2 in and 1 out today with Vaughan and 1 other coming in. Maybe Garbutt going back.

Non-OUFC Transfer Day thread here: https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/transfer-day-jan-2019.1785/

Last edited by a moderator:

oldabingdonian

We've been told (more than once) that Garbutt is the only loan with no break clause. I'm afraid we're lumbered.

Foley

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
If Garbutt was going back wouldn't this have already happened?
My assumption from what has been said was one striker in.
It will be interesting to see if anything else happens.

Foley

We've been told (more than once) that Garbutt is the only loan with no break clause. I'm afraid we're lumbered.
Unless Everton agree for him to return.
Info w/o see why they would want him here on the bench but presumably no other takers for him.

carefreeoufc

Tiger to give KR access to the full might of the OUFC bank account. We’ll ‘splash the cash’ on a loanee striker from the Championship to compliment our full quiver of attacking options.

Being well said striker will guide HMS United through to the holy grail of 16th in the league.

Berliner

It's going to be a quiet one, including in the Premier League. Deadline day is a busted flush now, everyone does their business earlier. My prediction is we'll see this "king loan on loads of cash" around midday and then a youngster late on. And no outs either.

Archieyellow

It's going to be a quiet one, including in the Premier League. Deadline day is a busted flush now, everyone does their business earlier. My prediction is we'll see this "king loan on loads of cash" around midday and then a youngster late on. And no outs either.
Think Ivo may get

Manorlounger

I don't know what to believe anymore. Tiger and his inane drivel, KR and his unsubstantiated announcements, certainly not McWilliams and his management speak, zero content nonsense.
We shall see. Or not. I shall, in any case be having a drink this evening.

Junior_1

Vaughan is the no1. The chain has rated with Clarke moving to Wigan. Now we need Sunderland to shop elsewhere to free up Vaughan.

Shosho

Vaughan is the no1. The chain has rated with Clarke moving to Wigan. Now we need Sunderland to shop elsewhere to free up Vaughan.
Thought Sunderland had a bid accepted for a PL striker?

Reactions: n1

Yellow1990

Thought Sunderland had a bid accepted for a PL striker?
That is Sam Surridge on Loan. He will be confirmed later. They want one more it seems aswell, but cant get grigg or Marquis over the line as it stands.

Note: Sods Law Surridge scores against us for Sunderland after us wanting him initially

AbbeyOx

Vaughan (if it's him) plus one other and please nobody leaving.. Hopefully we've got enough then to stay up then uncle Erick coming in with his cheque book for the summer
And constantly refreshing this page for information

Shosho

Sunderland also after Matty Taylor...are Charlie and the boys just running around with the cheque book open trying anyone?

Looks like grigg will be staying at wigan

Oufc28

Been told by a mate from Sunderland that they have bid 3million for keiffer moore

Top Bottom