National News The YF Conservative Leader Poll....

Who should I vote for in the Conservative leadership ballot?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Liz Truss

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Scrawl "Boris" on the ballot

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You feebly went with the herd you mean

Try some free thought, you might find it liberating as opposed to following Bluekip groupthink (look where that has got us to date).

If you don`t vote you can`t complain. :)

I posted on here that I would respect the democratic outcome so I did........... 🤷‍♂️

There were so many better options in the mix but there we are.

Politics is a silly game, from Corbyn or Starmer to Truss or Sunak.

The people never "win".

I've never voted Tory in my life and never will. But I want Sunak to win because he seems a far more sensible person than Liz Truss, who may well start WW3.

Personally I want the torys voted out at the next GE.....Truss is the most likely of the 2 to make that happen

What on earth is this doing on here?

Its bad enough seeing what is going on at the club at the moment

But for what it’s worth

The Conservatives have had 12 years in power and have done f**k all to help the lowest paid citizens, the economy was in a mess pre COVID and Ukraine they have devastated the NHS whilst their rich friends have made billions they are a bunch of C***s

Personally I want the torys voted out at the next GE.....Truss is the most likely of the 2 to make that happen

The problem being she'll have plenty of time to really wreck the economy/country before then.

She is already failing to grasp that the media report things with her comment about Macron so causing potential problems when the West needs unity. It was a hustings, just say something nondescript/bland when it was clearly a deliberately provocative question. After all, she has already won the contest bar the result being announced.

On top of the fact that both candidates have effectively disavowed 12 years of Tory rule, neither believes in the notion of collective responsibility. Just the people we need.

We are seemingly about to have the most right wing cabinet in my memory, including Rees-Mogg, the unelected hypocrite Frost and, God save us, Ian Duncan Smith! That's progress for you

No one has ever said it does. If relying on people morals worked we wouldn't need inspectors! [emoji2357]
Indeed. Utter naive nonsense to think many business/individuals will put moral obligation above profits unless forced to.

As far as thick Lizzy is concerned, much of regulation is an unnecessary business overhead that prevents industry from growth and reaching its full (money making) potential.

And this is the problem. If profit and."growth' (which translates as growth of the bank balances of a select few) trump's all else, then everything else suffers, including the environment.

Acceptable collateral damage as far as the Selfservatives are concerned....

Indeed. Utter naive nonsense to think many business/individuals will put moral obligation above profits unless forced to.

As far as thick Lizzy is concerned, much of regulation is an unnecessary business overhead that prevents industry from growth and reaching its full (money making) potential.

And this is the problem. If profit and."growth' (which translates as growth of the bank balances of a select few) trump's all else, then everything else suffers, including the environment.

Acceptable collateral damage as far as the Selfservatives are concerned....

Many businesses do put morals first.............. it is the minority that does not that require regulation/inspection.

Unfortunately many local authorities and similar bodies "turn a blind eye" to what is happening right in front of them.

Many businesses do put morals first.............. it is the minority that does not that require regulation/inspection.

Unfortunately many local authorities and similar bodies "turn a blind eye" to what is happening right in front of them.
'many..... turn a blind eye'? You must have clear evidence and the names of the many to make such a statement. Yes?

It's funny how an inefficient local government with low rates of productivity organised and executed the 2019 general election with an electorate of 49.5 million in 49 days but the high efficient Tory party only took 55 days to organise its near 200,000 members to elect their new leader. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳

'many..... turn a blind eye'? You must have clear evidence and the names of the many to make such a statement. Yes?

Go and find the local government ombudsman's reports - many failings related to things in plain sight.
That is either incompetence, intentional negligence, or "turning a blind eye".
And there are plenty of others well reported, I`m sure you are capable of looking them up.

Back
Top Bottom