Matches The Yellows at Charlton.......!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there taking my son to his first away game but I don't think we will take 2000 unfortunately

Can't make it unfortunately, i'm on call that weekend and swapped it so I can go to the Bolton game.

Our last few League visits to The Valley have had the following away attendances (when attendances have allowed).

2016-17: 699 (Tuesday night game)
2017-18: 1,381
2018-19: 538 (Tuesday night game)

I reckon we can beat that 2017-18 attendance (and I bet plenty more wish they had been at that game too). But let's be realistic. Anything over 1500 would be good for a bit of London that is a drag to get to.

Always look forward to this one as it’s a local one for me.

I’ve got 5 tickets. One for me, one for an occasional, and three first timers.

Can’t wait, COYY!!

Our last few League visits to The Valley have had the following away attendances (when attendances have allowed).

2016-17: 699 (Tuesday night game)
2017-18: 1,381
2018-19: 538 (Tuesday night game)

I reckon we can beat that 2017-18 attendance (and I bet plenty more wish they had been at that game too). But let's be realistic. Anything over 1500 would be good for a bit of London that is a drag to get to.
It’s a Doddle on the train though. Could not believe how easy it was to get to Charlton from Waterloo back in 2018.
And the Valley is 5 mins walk from the station.

It’s a Doddle on the train though. Could not believe how easy it was to get to Charlton from Waterloo back in 2018.
And the Valley is 5 mins walk from the station.
Yeah you’re right, it’s not very hard to get to.

I personally think the best way is:

- Paddington to London Bridge (20 mins)

- Maybe have a drink/something to eat pit stop there

- Then go from London Bridge direct to Charlton on National Rail (15 mins)

It’s definitely one of the easier and best away days of the season.

We’ve been a bit unfortunate with 2 of our last 3 games there being a Tuesday night.

So hopefully we will take a fair few there this time round, particularly as we’re flying pretty high at the minute!

💛💙

We took that to QPR midweek.
This is a massive Saturday league game with only other away trips this month being Accrington and Crewe away on Tuesdays.
It’s kid for for quid.

The likes of Plymouth took 3k there.
Where does it say kids a quid I payec full price for my son lol

Seen Charlton post it. Seems like the offer is only to home fans. Which I thought wasn’t allowed any EFL rules.
That's a joke if they can charge cheaper for there fans but not ours as you say is that even allowed

@OUSP Secretary several of us on here seem to have purchased tickets at more than a pound for our offspring, are Charlton allowed to differentiate pricing for home and away fans?
Looking into this. Generally they can't charge more for same level of accommodation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom