Matches The Yellows at Charlton.......!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being based London way tempted to go to this but haven't been to a game of football since before Covid. Had half hoped the away following wouldn't be so massive so could find a seat/standing area away from everyone else but sounds like it's going to be pretty full. Think they have 3,000 capacity for the away lot and as said, already 2,000 sold plus walkups on the day.

Could you share on social media for all Oxford fans?

We are a 1 minute walk from Westcombe Park Station. Then for The Valley you can get a 2 minute train up from the station or walk which is about a mile.. 10 minutes :)

Being based London way tempted to go to this but haven't been to a game of football since before Covid. Had half hoped the away following wouldn't be so massive so could find a seat/standing area away from everyone else but sounds like it's going to be pretty full. Think they have 3,000 capacity for the away lot and as said, already 2,000 sold plus walkups on the day.
.... perhaps go in a less populated home enclosure ( and sit on your hands when we score)?

I’d imagine there will still be a reasonable amount of space to the far left and right of the stand. People usually congregate in the middle

just ordered an additional ticket for a mate. Ticket office lady said 2,000 sold and tickets available on the day. Club anticipate 2,500 Oxford.
That is a tremendous effort from our supporters, let’s hope the team can reward us and starting with NOT CONCEDING two goals would be a start and give us half a chance of getting a positive result at The Valley....
I wonder if Karl will play 3 centre backs and two wing backs at Charlton like we did in the 2nd half against Sheffield Wednesday, we certainly have TRY and DO something to shore things up at the back and let our midfield and our attackers get on with things at the other end of the pitch........

Being “clinically vulnerable” I’ve had your reservations.
I now travel to all away games and haven’t felt unsafe.
There’ll be space .
Just take an FFP2 face mask.
Tickets on sale Saturday from 1pm at Charlton.

Blustery here in SW London today. Should hopefully be ok for you lot down in lovely south of the river tomorrow.

Can't call the game, no result would surprise me. Have a good day of it all.

Hi All.

Best Away Pub Near The Valley Is The Angerstein Hotel.

They Normally Lay On Food For Free For Away Fans.

It's A 10 Minute Walk To The Ground.

It's Right Next To Westcombe Park Station Which Is One Stop From Charlton Station So You Can Hop On A Train That Takes 2 Mins To The Ground From The Pub.

Could you share on social media for all Oxford fans?

We are a 1 minute walk from Westcombe Park Station. Then for The Valley you can get a 2 minute train up from the station or walk which is about a mile.. 10 minutes :)

Can I take a wild guess at where you work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom