Tickets Yellows Membership 2022/23

So anyone who wants and enjoys SSU can’t get any sort of 6 game advance payment discount, absolute rubbish. What is happening to our club in the last few months? We seem to be shooting ourselves in the foot in so many ways. I’m becoming disappointed, disillusioned and despondent!

It would just need an additional supplement (£2/£3) payable for those looking to book SSU tickets.

It would just need an additional supplement (£2/£3) payable for those looking to book SSU tickets.
That would seem sensible but I’m not sure they’d work it like that though, as others have already said, it’s already confused enough. Poorly thought out and poorly explained and marketed, we should be doing a lot better

So under 18s is £20 with a £10 ticket credit, and under 13s junior is £20 with no ticket credit ???? Wtf !

Are you forgetting that SSU tickets cost more in the first place? Why have a surcharge on top of the extra cost already included?

As you said yourself, "confused and underwhelming".

The club has got this wrong.

They have also given up on the Britannia Lounge deal and scrapped it. New offer to come although, who knows what they will think up next.
Frankly, the club has got the next few years to recruit a professional team to handle ticketing, marketing, hospitality and promotional aspects or, the new stadium will never fulfill it's full potential.

Are you forgetting that SSU tickets cost more in the first place? Why have a surcharge on top of the extra cost already included?

The 6 game offer gets you access to SSL, ES and NS. But if you want to "upgrade" to SSU then you pay a surcharge to cover the increased cost.

We don't agree on much, but you're right about the marketing and promotional work. Its not good enough and must get better.

That would seem sensible but I’m not sure they’d work it like that though, as others have already said, it’s already confused enough. Poorly thought out and poorly explained and marketed, we should be doing a lot better
Why don't you simply ask?
It maybe that simple.

Why don't you simply ask?
It maybe that simple.
I did call them, they said doesn’t apply to SSU, but would discuss with relevant person as recognised it might be an issue, and get back to me. Needless to say still waiting for the call back!

Back
Top Bottom