Tickets Yellows Membership 2022/23

I wonder what the "Exclusive matchday promotions" and "Exclusive invites to events" has in store for us season ticket holders?
I recall someone marketing an event at the stadium in support of season ticket sales bang in the middle of the Covid pandemic - that was never going to happen.
Any events would have to be held at the training ground and would limit numbers as facilities are not set up for public access. (Toilets, refreshments etc)

I recall someone marketing an event at the stadium in support of season ticket sales bang in the middle of the Covid pandemic - that was never going to happen.
Still surprised they got away with that to be honest.

Here's another interesting little tit bit.
The much heralded "Britannia Lounge" advertised as an add on to your season ticket at just £450.00, has disappeared from the options in the on-line ticketting. Under hospitality now is just the "Atkinson Suite" (the restaurant, as was)
Links from the news section of the club site have been disabled and no mention of this means to attain a pre-match pie are to be found.
Another marketing success or, is this to be the location of Karl's private members lounge? (Family and trusted mates only!)

I like the sound of this membership having decided not to renew my season ticket. Does anyone know if you can choose the 6 matches you want to attend and your seat?

I like the sound of this membership having decided not to renew my season ticket. Does anyone know if you can choose the 6 matches you want to attend and your seat?

I’m in the same position too and would be interested to know how the 6 matches work.

6 games in South Stand Lower for £130 seems good value for money 👍🏻

I’m in the same position too and would be interested to know how the 6 matches work.

6 games in South Stand Lower for £130 seems good value for money 👍🏻
That equates to £21.66 per game, is that good value? Advertised is a saving of £2.00 per ticket. How much is a ticket normally?

The normal membership package is £30 with a £10 credit note. So the membership itself is a £20 package, making the additional 6 games £110 extra - £18.33 per game.

Here's another interesting little tit bit.
The much heralded "Britannia Lounge" advertised as an add on to your season ticket at just £450.00, has disappeared from the options in the on-line ticketting. Under hospitality now is just the "Atkinson Suite" (the restaurant, as was)
Links from the news section of the club site have been disabled and no mention of this means to attain a pre-match pie are to be found.
Another marketing success or, is this to be the location of Karl's private members lounge? (Family and trusted mates only!)
Perhaps the capacity has sold out and they're worried about not being able to source enough pies so have removed the advert to avoid disappointment for new punters?

I still can't see any confirmation of matchday ticket prices for next season. The home league games are still not available to buy. Less than 3 weeks to go.

The normal membership package is £30 with a £10 credit note. So the membership itself is a £20 package, making the additional 6 games £110 extra - £18.33 per game.
No £10.00 for Membership plus. 6 games = £130.00

The membership plus is £130, the standard membership is £30 (with £10 credit) so the difference between the two is £110 for 6 games.
Maths not one of your stronger subjects?
£130.00 no £10.00 credit. 6 games = £21.66 per game.

Maths not one of your stronger subjects?
£130.00 no £10.00 credit. 6 games = £21.66 per game.

Comprehension not one of your stronger subjects?

The yellows membership and the benefits of having that has a cost. This cost is £20 (£30 fee minus £10 credit).

The membership plus gives you the same benefits (£20) plus 6 games (£110) for a total of £130.

Where does it state seats must be SSL for the £130 price? What if someone wants SSU or one of the other stands?

Comprehension not one of your stronger subjects?

The yellows membership and the benefits of having that has a cost. This cost is £20 (£30 fee minus £10 credit).

The membership plus gives you the same benefits (£20) plus 6 games (£110) for a total of £130.
There is NO £10.00 credit included in the £130.00. That £130.00 is for 6 games and the benefits of membership but, no additional saving of £10.00. It's all quite clear in the graphics displayed.

Back
Top Bottom