Tickets Yellows Membership 2022/23

I know. I explained that!!!

This is harder that the transfer thread!!!!
Surely it states there are no games included in the basic membership, so to get the six games you have to pay out £130.

Where does it state seats must be SSL for the £130 price? What if someone wants SSU or one of the other stands?

It doesn't, you should be able to use it in SSU, though probably not the central blocks.

Question is, is the £130 membership, 6 tickets for £130 with a free membership, or 6 tickets for £110 with a £20 membership?
Or does it really matter?

As someone who can’t attend every home game the 6 game member plus option is a very welcome one. Like others have said would be good for the club to provide more info on what seat restrictions (if any) apply.

Here's another interesting little tit bit.
The much heralded "Britannia Lounge" advertised as an add on to your season ticket at just £450.00, has disappeared from the options in the on-line ticketting. Under hospitality now is just the "Atkinson Suite" (the restaurant, as was)
Links from the news section of the club site have been disabled and no mention of this means to attain a pre-match pie are to be found.
Another marketing success or, is this to be the location of Karl's private members lounge? (Family and trusted mates only!)
I know it's rip off Britain but 450-00 for a pukka pie 🥧 😕 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As someone who can’t attend every home game the 6 game member plus option is a very welcome one. Like others have said would be good for the club to provide more info on what seat restrictions (if any) apply.
I think what is required is the ticket price per game for every area of the ground. Details of which seats can be purchased and what, if any, priority over normal sales does a member have. If the discount over the six tickets is a suitable incentive then it does indeed become an attractive offer.

"From £130" is it more expensive for North or SSL?
Think the £130 is to cover any additional fees, though I've got as far as the payment page, and nothing has been added.

You don't choose a seat as far as I can tell. Assume when you want to use one of your 6 games, you just log on and book as per a normal matchday.

Oxford United marketing dept in a(nother) confusing offer shock - screams an imaginary headline

you'd think they've learnt by their already confusing errors so far - it seems not?

Im intending buying my middle grand daughter her annual (Junior)membership card - price has previously been £5 per season
- and for adults £15 a membership card per season
which gets the holder a £1/£2 off individual match tickets plus, subject to availability priority for (big) home cup games as well as away tickets too

Im presuming the Oxford United Membership being offered at £130 for six games isn't the Same OUFC Membership as what was the OUFC Membership card .... or has that been totally phased out?- in which case shame on the marketing dept, yet again

confused ? - I f*****g well am

Oxford United marketing dept in a(nother) confusing offer shock - screams an imaginary headline

you'd think they've learnt by their already confusing errors so far - it seems not?

Im intending buying my middle grand daughter her annual (Junior)membership card - price has previously been £5 per season
which gets the holder a £1/£2 off individual match tickets plus, subject to availability priority for (big) home cup games as well as away tickets too

Im presuming the Oxford United Membership being offered at £130 for six games isn't the Same OUFC Membership as what was the OUFC Membership card

The previous style of membership no longer exists. All the explanation etc is on the website.
It has been re-branded and rejigged as the "Yellows Membership".
Three levels and the breakdown can be seen on the graphic below, the closest one to the old membership being the middle column.

membership-inclusions-21080x1080.jpg

Im presuming the Oxford United Membership being offered at £130 for six games isn't the Same OUFC Membership as what was the OUFC Membership card .... or has that been totally phased out?- in which case shame on the marketing dept, yet again

The membership card as you would know it has increased to £30 (with £10 credit). That is a big increase for something that you only really need to guarantee tickets for a very small number of games (big cup games/playoffs?). Without a clear indication of how much discount there will be on tickets or what the "exclusive" offers are, it's hard to see where the value is.

I agree that this is yet another confused and underwhelming marketing announcement to add to everything else we've seen lately.

The membership card as you would know it has increased to £30 (with £10 credit). That is a big increase for something that you only really need to guarantee tickets for a very small number of games (big cup games/playoffs?). Without a clear indication of how much discount there will be on tickets or what the "exclusive" offers are, it's hard to see where the value is.

I agree that this is yet another confused and underwhelming marketing announcement to add to everything else we've seen lately.
junior membership increased by 150% .... are the marketing department on f*****g drugs? .... they must be , and looking to fund the habit by exorbitant unrealistic price hikes - for kids

how did the old Grange Hill song go? ... Just Say NO wasn't it?

junior membership increased by 150% .... are the marketing department on f*****g drugs? .... they must be , and looking to fund the habit by exorbitant unrealistic price hikes - for kids

how did the old Grange Hill song go? ... Just Say NO wasn't it?

I love the idea of junior membership, it helps makes kids feel part of the club and encourages them to attend extra games. But they need to offer value, and never more so when we're going through the cost of living issues.

A vague notion of "exclusive discounts and events" is meaningless. £2 per game plus additional members games with an increased discount (midweek games, the likes of Morecombe last season etc). Exclusive training ground access. Kids to be flag wavers as the players come out. Meet and greet and autograph sessions. Additional discount on Exclusive merchandise or access to sale items ahead of non-members. Additional exclusive content on emails etc.

It doesn't have to be at a huge cost to the club but it does need to add value and make people feel special.

Is this correct being a member for £30 but get £10 back in credit I take that is for the club shop so what do season ticket holders get back I cannot recall seeing anything but I maybe mistaken 🤔

So anyone who wants and enjoys SSU can’t get any sort of 6 game advance payment discount, absolute rubbish. What is happening to our club in the last few months? We seem to be shooting ourselves in the foot in so many ways. I’m becoming disappointed, disillusioned and despondent!

Back
Top Bottom