Tickets Charlton tickets

Wandering Yellow

Bit confused.

Purchased a ticket for Charlton, the club says they will be posted to my address, but surely too late for that - and I wanted to collect them from CAFC. Saw no option to be able to do this.

I've paid for it, so no idea how I will actually get it now.

Any advice? Thanks

Bit confused.

Purchased a ticket for Charlton, the club says they will be posted to my address, but surely too late for that - and I wanted to collect them from CAFC. Saw no option to be able to do this.

Any advice? Thanks
Ask them to cancel ticket that has been posted. Then go to Kassam and collect another in person. I imagine there are plenty of tickets available. Odds on you would not get ticket in time. I had a Grimsby ticket posted and it took 10 days.

Ask them to cancel ticket that has been posted. Then go to Kassam and collect another in person. I imagine there are plenty of tickets available. Odds on you would not get ticket in time. I had a Grimsby ticket posted and it took 10 days.
Can you not get tickets on app/ to print at home?

Bit confused.

Any advice? Thanks
Usually any tickets not collected from the ticket office are available for collection at the stadium. Ring the ticket office to confirm that this is what’s happening at Charlton.

I'm amazed at the lack of clarity in the booking process.

Kassam is no good. I live in Central London.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do

I don't know what I'm supposed to i

I don't know what I'm supposed to do
I live in Belgium and I've asked to the ticket office for collection at Charlton. And the reply was ok😉 ( like last season. Charlton has a little ticket office just before the entrance of the away stand ).

Back
Top Bottom