Matches The League One run in

very astute @Oufcrealist ...... ( and in keeping with your YF name) ;)

conversely, its fun to speculate on the possible outcomes too ;)
Yes Sarge you're right. Of course people should have a go at it. Its a bit like gambling. I'm useless at it but have a go now and again!!?

Rotherham have some tough games in their run in:

Fleetwood, Gillingham, Wycombe, Portsmouth, Doncaster and Sunderland.

A draw between Pompey and Fleetwood with their game in hand on Tuesday keeps them both below us!
Sunderland need a win at Rovers but it’s not a game in hand.

so worst case is we will be 5th come 10pm Tuesday

Just seen the Rochdale game on Quest. That pitch is awful, as Rotherham found out to their cost, and it’s literally a cow field in places. Be interesting to see how Karl sets us up for the game, it definitely won’t suit our passing game which will be nay on impossible.

We will drop points at some point between now and the end of the season, and despite my usual positivity, I was half expecting it yesterday (even before we went 2 down!). Rochdale could now become "that game", but how damaging that is would depend on other results. As great as it was to dance around Wimbledon, the last few games where we've had to battle have been even more satisfying. Win Saturday, 4 points from Wycombe and Pompey and things are looking pretty good regardless of what anyone else does.

Here is another predicted finish table - this website even goes as far as predicting all the remaining games and says it updates the predicted table "after every goal is scored".
Did anyone download the predictions - be interesting to see how close they were to reality.
I do recall they had us down as 1-1, so the answer is probably "not very......".

Did anyone download the predictions - be interesting to see how close they were to reality.
I do recall they had us down as 1-1, so the answer is probably "not very......".
I had us winning 2-1, Fleetwood drawing and Peterborough winning 1 nil. But also had Sunderland winning 2 nil, Rotherham winning 3 nil and Ipswich and Cov drawing.

Back
Top Bottom