Matches The League One run in

Was thinking exactly this, although more in the context of having to play Tranmere still.

lets not forget, the last nail in their coffin in dropping out the league, was OUFC beating them ( 3-1 or 3-0 cant remember which) at their place, one of Chey Dunkley's first full games that was I think? 'ballboy' - Ritchies nemisis,- Adrian Hawtin featured as a sub too didnt he? Huge demonstrations outside the ground by Tranmere fans, their then Manager resigned after the game too

So as a club, theyll be a bit fired up when OUFC go there- though there wasn't any animosity after the game TBF

Last edited:
Isn’t it refreshing to be having this talk on the forum for a change. Normally our season fizzles out and we finish mid table, after fighting relagation, and don’t have much to write about. This season we are very much involved, and that’s testament to KR and the team. What a fantastic season were are having!

Isn’t it refreshing to be having this talk on the forum for a change. Normally our season fizzles out and we finish mid table, after fighting relagation, and don’t have much to write about. This season we are very much involved, and that’s testament to KR and the team. What a fantastic season were are having!
Yes, it would be tragic if it was cancelled!

The problem with this piece from Doncaster, as with the one that the Oxford Mail produced several days ago, is that it doesn't take into account such intangibles as injuries, suspensions and (most important of all, I think) a side's belief in itself. We're coming good at a great time, and with the fans firmly behind the team (and not getting on players' backs when things aren't going so well), and to me that's a more useful metric to use than the apparent difficulty of the teams we have to play against.

Even better, whatever method I use...the Mighty Yellows get one of the two automatic promotion places.

The problem with this piece from Doncaster, as with the one that the Oxford Mail produced several days ago, is that it doesn't take into account such intangibles as injuries, suspensions and (most important of all, I think) a side's belief in itself. We're coming good at a great time, and with the fans firmly behind the team (and not getting on players' backs when things aren't going so well), and to me that's a more useful metric to use than the apparent difficulty of the teams we have to play against.

Even better, whatever method I use...the Mighty Yellows get one of the two automatic promotion places.
Absolutely, it’s always about form and runs at this point of the season. Fleetwood have probably peaked to soon , we might have too but a couple of teams will probably slump

Back
Top Bottom