Matches League One run-in visual

Agree on Pompey having what looks like an easier run in but tonight is crucial for them, home to Swindon so anything less than 3 points would be catostrophic for morale and confidence going forward. Maybe our 5 fingered friends can do us (and themselves) a favour tonight but i don't see it happening.

Agree on Pompey having what looks like an easier run in but tonight is crucial for them, home to Swindon so anything less than 3 points would be catostrophic for morale and confidence going forward. Maybe our 5 fingered friends can do us (and themselves) a favour tonight but i don't see it happening.
That will be Portsmouth away from home tonight !

So in reality I think Sunderland and Lincoln will be in the playoffs with Blackpool, Oxford and Portsmouth making up the final 2 spots, although I think that 3 wins and a draw may still be enough.

Have I misread that. Have you got five teams in the playoffs, or you mean four of those five?

Blackpool will make it and I think Portsmouth will get more points than us from the remaining games. We will therefore be looking for Lincoln to blow it.

Portsmouth kick off is 6 o’clock tonight at Swindon. I don’t think I’ve ever said this before but really hope Swindon win tonight.

Have I misread that. Have you got five teams in the playoffs, or you mean four of those five?

Blackpool will make it and I think Portsmouth will get more points than us from the remaining games. We will therefore be looking for Lincoln to blow it.
I think @Scotchegg meant two from those three. It confused me as well.

Sure we've all looked at this enough, but still think the 'is 74 enough?' graphic is an interesting one. If we do get to that total, and don't make it, then we're definitely unlucky!

1619979361902.png

Back
Top Bottom