Home Match Day Thread Sunderland game all ticket

Foley

Sunderland have sold out their allocation so all ticket ...

HampshireYellow

They dont accept cash online though.... not having a credit card etc, (out of choice) and having luddite tendencies tis the traditional way for me, by cash, in person, via the ticket office :sneaky:

They take debit card! Or do you not have a bank account?!

OxfordUs20

If they're anything like the Newcastle fans then will be a pretty lively atmosphere. Hopefully without the exposing tho

MC Yellow

Only a basic one, i can pay £ in & draw £ out , no overdraft no chequebook & no plastic cards....which suits me:sneaky:

Bloody hell... and no access to a cash point then.

That takes some real planning... unless you have a big bouncy mattress 😉

Oxfordstarlet

This is a must win game. If we win then we're back in contention for the playoffs. We need to be tactically sound (y)

Gary Baldi

Nahhh he keeps wedges of cash in the sheepskin. Founder of the "cash economy" is our @Sarge 😁
?

Yellowmania

Hate these all ticket games, I ended up with 2 Newcastle fans next to me. Didn’t say a word, had half & half scarves on (‘nuff said) with the Oxford bit showing as a disguise. Slight reaction when they hit the winner but apart from that nothing so nowt to get too upset about to be fair. Must admit I did enjoy going through my anti-Newcastle repertoire!

Last edited:

HampshireYellow

Hate these all ticket games, I ended up with 2 Newcastle fans next to me. Didn’t say a word, had half & half scarves on (‘nuff said) with the Oxford bit showing as a disguise. Slight reaction when they hit the winner but apart from that nothing so nowt to get too upset about to be fair. Must admit I did enjoy going through my anti-Newcastle repertoire!

If it means we sell out (when otherwise we wouldn't, I mean) I don't care if Swindon fans come as long as they keep quiet and give the club their cash!