Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if SS is on trial, does that imply he’s already left the building as far as OUFC are concerned? Not been an announcement but he can’t be having a trial and still our player can he? Otherwise who pays if he gets injured?
It's not unusual for a contracted player to have a trial elsewhere, normally ahead of a loan move though.

Saying that, given that he didn't seem to report for pre-season testing, I imagine we have either already paid Seddon off or committed to doing so when he finds a new club and his exit will be "by mutual consent" ahead of signing for a new club as a free agent.

Wycombe don't sign youngsters do they, wonder what the average age of their team is?

It's not unusual for a contracted player to have a trial elsewhere, normally ahead of a loan move though.

Saying that, given that he didn't seem to report for pre-season testing, I imagine we have either already paid Seddon off or committed to doing so when he finds a new club and his exit will be "by mutual consent" ahead of signing for a new club as a free agent.

Not paid off but certainly encouraged to look for another club.

I believe that a few players were told that their first team chances would be limited and that there were no current plans to extend their contracts. Manning has not closed the door on anyone, but anyone looking to go elsewhere will be supported in doing so unless there is a significant financial loss to the club.

Seddon has actively looked to move on, others less so.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Nombe played and scored for Exeter in PSF tonight in a 8-0 win at Mousehole tonight. Not sure what any of that means with regards to him staying or going from Exeter.

Aahh Mousehole, lovely seaside village in Cornwall. Wonder what Exeter's next match is Polpero??? What a nice tour that would of been, until we played Redruth, Camborne or St Austell & Bodmin 😂😂😂 bandit country.. we don't like outsiders 😂

Mousehole knocked my local team out of the fa cup last year. Got a really nice picture from Kim’s shop on the harbour.
Have also watched games at Bodmin, porthleven and recently Dartmouth.

Aahh Mousehole, lovely seaside village in Cornwall. Wonder what Exeter's next match is Polpero??? What a nice tour that would of been, until we played Redruth, Camborne or St Austell & Bodmin 😂😂😂 bandit country.. we don't like outsiders 😂
Bodmin Bys Veken

Nombe played and scored for Exeter in PSF tonight in a 8-0 win at Mousehole tonight. Not sure what any of that means with regards to him staying or going from Exeter.
Christ, that’s accurate finishing we can only dream of!

*NOT AN ITK POST*

To date, I’ve not heard of any conversation having been had with Sam Smith or his representatives. With our continued search for that out and out striker, surely his is a name that will be on that list?

He seems an odd one to not have been snapped up. In fact, there hasn’t even been much rumour mill on line about a possible destination.

*NOT AN ITK POST*

To date, I’ve not heard of any conversation having been had with Sam Smith or his representatives. With our continued search for that out and out striker, surely his is a name that will be on that list?

He seems an odd one to not have been snapped up. In fact, there hasn’t even been much rumour mill on line about a possible destination.
I’m sure I read somewhere about a month ago that France or Scotland were possible destinations. I’ve just done a quick google and can’t find it anywhere now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom