Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool fan here, what’s your view on Kyle Joseph after last season? Hoping he can fill the void left by Yates

I see one of my posts was screenshotted on here! I think you will do well next season…although the crack den comment was a bit much :unsure:

Blackpool fan here, what’s your view on Kyle Joseph after last season? Hoping he can fill the void left by Yates

I see one of my posts was screenshotted on here! I think you will do well next season…although the crack den comment was a bit much :unsure:
Decent player, not yet polished but will do a good job and would have been welcome back here.

He’s young and full of energy and will score goals but not as many as Jerry Yates

Slightly disappointed he hasn't come back, but It won't play on my mind.
Hardworking player, gives his all in every game.... With occasional goal.

He's a very likeable character off and on the pitch. On the pitch, he is one that fans will always take to because he works extremely hard. He'll also win a fair amount in the air and is pretty quick too.

He scored a couple of very good goals for us, but also missed some sitters. If he can learn to finish consistently then he'd be a very good player at this level. As it is at the moment he's probably best suited out wide rather than down the middle.

Interestingly he sounds exactly like Jerry for us, his effort and commitment is what makes him a brilliant player, rather than purely goals.

Only yesterday, someone said that Joseph will be in an Oxford shirt this season 😂

I got told a bid was accepted, things change quickly in football and it sounds like Swansea had to use Joseph in a part exchange deal to get Blackpool to sell Yates.

Don't forget we also had a bid accepted for that Milwall player who hasn't signed either.

Joseph wasn't our only target.

So he should be if the offer is 7 figures. Can't see a down side for the club in that scenario, to be honest. Just a shame for us all not to see what he could have achieved in an Oxford shirt but there's a bigger picture there for us that mustn't be clouded by romance. That's the sort of thinking that lands certain players 3 years contracts in exchange for absolute mediocrity. Time we thought differently.
It would be good for Oxford and for Goodrham, financially, but not for goodrham's career.

It would be good for Oxford and for Goodrham, financially, but not for goodrham's career.

I missed this. Who's putting up 7 figures for Tyler? Don't want to see him go but, from what I've seen, he looks potentially good enough to warrant that sort of fee.

I missed this. Who's putting up 7 figures for Tyler? Don't want to see him go but, from what I've seen, he looks potentially good enough to warrant that sort of fee.
No club as far as I'm aware. First I've heard of it is on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom