Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool fan here, what’s your view on Kyle Joseph after last season? Hoping he can fill the void left by Yates

I see one of my posts was screenshotted on here! I think you will do well next season…although the crack den comment was a bit much :unsure:
Apologies, it was wrong of me to say Blackpool was riddled with crack dens

...smack dens is probably more accurate :sneaky:

Blackpool fan here, what’s your view on Kyle Joseph after last season? Hoping he can fill the void left by Yates

I see one of my posts was screenshotted on here! I think you will do well next season…although the crack den comment was a bit much :unsure:
Not a dig mate but you talk about crack dens yet another tangerine poster claimed we offered more for Brannagan to stay rather than go to you guys, the truth is we matched what you offered.

Not a dig mate but you talk about crack dens yet another tangerine poster claimed we offered more for Brannagan to stay rather than go to you guys, the truth is we matched what you offered.
That’s what the rumour was on our side, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true you only matched it. I can’t tell you have sick I am of the name Cam Brannagan after the last couple of years!!!

My thoughts on Joseph - reasonably quick, good size, strong, absolutely works his socks off, capable of some good finishing (although some bad misses as well) but the touch of a trampoline.

If you want someone to run the channels for you all day and chip in with a decent number of goals - he's a really good shout.

If you want someone to play as a traditional number 9, focusing on hold-up play and/or being lethal in the box - he's still got work to do......

I would have liked him back but it sounds like Harris ticks most of those same boxes, and both of them would've been a luxury.

God I hope he has an absolute blinder for them.

Thanks SS but your not good enough for OUFC.

So if SS is on trial, does that imply he’s already left the building as far as OUFC are concerned? Not been an announcement but he can’t be having a trial and still our player can he? Otherwise who pays if he gets injured?

So if SS is on trial, does that imply he’s already left the building as far as OUFC are concerned? Not been an announcement but he can’t be having a trial and still our player can he? Otherwise who pays if he gets injured?
The player of the season or Stevens can play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom