General Season ticket prices

Coffin dodger

When will these be announced and will there be deals for those renewing, after their expensive support of the club.

I reckon prices will be frozen again.

Not that I would request it, but are the club offering part or full refunds on Season Tickets and Memberships for this season? I heard that a couple of clubs are.

Morally should be the same which would be an RPI saving for the purchaser.

Refunds...... option should be provided, some folk are in a worse position than the football club.

Maybe put it on the fans council agenda? :)

Refunds...... option should be provided, some folk are in a worse position than the football club.

The situation was clear when season tickets were sold, so refund won't be offered and I don't think they should be.

Refunds were offered, I don't get this. Why ask for a refund after the season has ended?

New season tickets will be on sale soon. I would guess that prices will reflect the uncertainty of the times we live in and that many were very generous towards the club over the last season.

The situation was clear when season tickets were sold, so refund won't be offered and I don't think they should be.

White privilege right there.... ;)

Not all ST holders will be equal.......................

Refunds were offered, I don't get this. Why ask for a refund after the season has ended?

New season tickets will be on sale soon. I would guess that prices will reflect the uncertainty of the times we live in and that many were very generous towards the club over the last season.
We know we didn’t get much back from last seasons tickets, but I hope the club makes a gesture of some sort , even if only freezing the prices and throwing in a couple of cup games

White privilege right there.... ;)

Not all ST holders will be equal.......................
Of course season ticket holders are not all equal, but they all equally went into an agreement knowing that they may not see a single game "in the flesh".

If we are now to build on the last two playoff finishes are go for the auto's then we have to maximise every possible income stream. So freezing season ticket prices is one thing, but I wouldn't expect anything back in return.

I’d hope it would be taken into consideration the difference between buying a season ticket compared to if you paid individually to watch every home game on iFollow (£69 in the case of an east stand ST).
I don’t agree with refunds as like has been said before, we knew the situation when we bought one.

I’d hope it would be taken into consideration the difference between buying a season ticket compared to if you paid individually to watch every home game on iFollow (£69 in the case of an east stand ST).
I don’t agree with refunds as like has been said before, we knew the situation when we bought one.
Although it's significantly more when you have 3 season tickets in a household

As someone who paid in excess of £450 for a ticket and never once saw a game I understood when I paid I might not do so, BUT I would expect some sort of recompense for the lost season, I don’t know what mind but some sort. After supporting the club for 49 years many of which have been as a season ticket holder I hope I make it to the magic 50 years, be a shame if the club simply asked for the same again as right now I would not renew but simply pay to watch games I want. Speaking to the other four gents who both travel and sit by me they are of the same opinion.

As someone who paid in excess of £450 for a ticket and never once saw a game I understood when I paid I might not do so, BUT I would expect some sort of recompense for the lost season, I don’t know what mind but some sort. After supporting the club for 49 years many of which have been as a season ticket holder I hope I make it to the magic 50 years, be a shame if the club simply asked for the same again as right now I would not renew but simply pay to watch games I want. Speaking to the other four gents who both travel and sit by me they are of the same opinion.
Perhaps the club could offer some guest tickets for ST holders. This might mean a loss of revenue if the guests would have bought their own tickets but there is a chance that a few who come might return for other games where they have to buy a ticket and it’s a gesture to ST holders.

The very least that should happen is a price freeze for those of us that purchased one last season.

It will be the same price as last season, be a bit mental to put the price up given we can’t know what next season entails yet.

Personally I can live with no refund offer but the bring a friend along for one game idea above is a good idea, obviously need a bit of planning but could be a good marketing tool to try entice those people who get bought along to come more often.

Well I saved a fortune not going to games home and away.

• React
Reactions: m
Will those of us who don't have any friends be assigned one?
I’m not sure that’s fair on the ones who did have friends at the time of the season tickets being released.
If you knew before the 20/21 season started, that you had no friends and would be attending games on your own then you can’t suddenly expect the club to suddenly reimburse you with a friend!

No refunds will be offered, as ST holders had the chance to watch every home game on ifollow for free - is the clubs stance.

Back
Top Bottom