General Season ticket prices

Essexyellows

I don't know anything about the staffing situation.

The email addresses I have used are:
ticketoffice@ on 9th July at 834hrs with a reply back at 0952
ticketoffice@ on 28th June 1359hrs reply back at 1416
shop@ on 23rd March at 1027hrs, reply back at 1047, back again at 1056 and all resolved with the last email at 1409hrs
ticketoffice@ on 30th November .. no reply... chase up on 10th February, response and actioned 11th February with an apology. Clarrification email sent back on the same day and another response from the club on 12th

I recall you have not received any correspondence in the post or by email to renew your season ticket. This is most bizarre and I would suggest there must be something wrong with your contact details / login details.

So as you will see I am certainly not a passive season ticket holder... my requests to move season tickets and fix my online account for the club shop have been dealt with pretty well. The lack of reply in November was expected as the club were so ridiculously busy.

If you're the type of person that sends emails with read receipts then I would personally file your correspondence in the appropriate place. 🗑️:LOL:

Therein is my point of failure..... emailing individuals who probably did as you suggested.
Contact details are correct in my ticket account and I get the Friday "EFL Blurb mail" as well.
I`ll just buy a ticket for the games I can go to and the world will keep turning.

Robie

Therein is my point of failure..... emailing individuals who probably did as you suggested.
Contact details are correct in my ticket account and I get the Friday "EFL Blurb mail" as well.
I`ll just buy a ticket for the games I can go to and the world will keep turning.
Yeah... much more likely to get a response if you give more people a chance to action simple things like updating databases...

I had a week off and returned to 180+ emails.
I'm sure this is nothing to some people on here and probably many at the club but I am sure some that I needed to action slipped through the scan and delete mode employed initially.