Season Ticket prices frozen ...official

After 45 consecutive seasons as a ST holder I'm struggling with renewing for 2019/20 season. Feel bad even for admitting that and not even sure why I feel that way when every other year I've renewed almost without question. Must be a very late mid-life crisis!

After 45 consecutive seasons as a ST holder I'm struggling with renewing for 2019/20 season. Feel bad even for admitting that and not even sure why I feel that way when every other year I've renewed almost without question. Must be a very late mid-life crisis!

League one is much better than the conference years! you renewed then so would be a waste not to renew now

It's been hard work at times this season. And (for me) the much better recent form has been more of a relief than anything else. We were staring down the barrel a bit! However, I guarantee that a month after the last game of the season, you'll be looking out for the fixtures, wondering who we are signing and looking forward to the restart. That's just the way it is.

Out of interest how did you feel the third season of the Conference?

Out of interest how did you feel the third season of the Conference?

My kids were three and one so I was probably grateful to escape to football. I think I was pretty optimistic at the start of that season. Obviously it didn't go well but was quite enjoyable once Chippy arrived.

As I am bored I though I would have a look at what other clubs were charging for next season. Here is a list of each club's cheapest season ticket (I have not included family ticket deals).
Luton - £400
Plymouth - £395
Southend - £395
Charlton - £355
Peterborough - £319
Barnsley - £315
Sunderland - £310
Shrewsbury - £310
Gillingham - £300
Oxford - £299
Doncaster - £299
Scunthorpe - £288
Bristol Rovers - £285
Wimbledon - £275
Wycombe - £256
Walsall - £250
Rochdale - £150
Bradford - £150

Luton's price is if they go up. It's £380 if they stay in league 1 however even that is steep to watch football each week in that ground! I'd say most clubs have got pricing right apart from Southend, Luton & Plymouth who seem to be taking the P**s considering they have spent all year struggling!
Makes our Season ticket prices look very reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom