Manager/Coach Question to Season Ticket holders

Under what circumstance will you renew your season ticket next season?

• Karl Robinson remains in charge of us in league 1

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Karl Robinson remains in charge of us in league 2

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Karl Robinson remains this season but we are relegated, new manager installed for new season in leag

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Karl Robinson is removed now but we still get relegated. New manager to continue next season in leag

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • Karl Robinson is removed now and we stay up in league one. New manager to carry on next season.

Votes: 60 65.9%
  • I support Oxford United above any circumstance and will renew always.

Votes: 21 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OX14

Question to all current season ticket holders, this is multiple choice answerable so pick whichever is applicable to you renewing next season.

I will email the results to TW and GF when the poll ends.

I will continue to support the team regardless of manager, I keep hearing that players, manager, owners come and go but fans are constant. Interesting to see if that plays out in this poll.

I will continue to support the team regardless of manager, I keep hearing that players, manager, owners come and go but fans are constant. Interesting to see if that plays out in this poll.

Everyone has an opinion on the matter. That's why I've have added all 5 possible options. I will send the poll to the board because they seem to be so far out of touch with the fanbase currently.

Question to all current season ticket holders, this is multiple choice answerable so pick whichever is applicable to you renewing next season.

I will email the results to TW and GF when the poll ends.
Please insert an option I support Oxford United above any circumstances.

This poll is too complicated. It just needs to ask:

“Will you renew your ST next season if KR is still in charge?”

Everything else is just noise for this purpose.

This poll is too complicated. It just needs to ask:

“Will you renew your ST next season if KR is still in charge?”

Everything else is just noise for this purpose.

No because that would indicate people would still renew next season even if Karl got us relegated and they changed in the summer. I won't be renewing in that instance.

It's multiple choice to counter the complication.

One problem with this poll is how do you know all who respond are ST holders?

One problem with this poll is how do you know all who respond are ST holders?

We don't but then I could counter that and say my vote should count for 3 as If I don't renew neither will my son or nephew.

It's just to get a general view so I can attach it to my email to TW and GF. It's not an official poll

Maybe rename it, if you were a current ST holder under what circumstances would you renew?

Sorry to be pedantic but if you're sending this to the owners then it needs to be clear not all responses are from current ST holders just a cross section of a small forum membership

Maybe rename it, if you were a current ST holder under what circumstances would you renew?

Sorry to be pedantic but if you're sending this to the owners then it needs to be clear not all responses are from current ST holders just a cross section of a small forum membership

I will make it clear to them that it's not a 100% accurate reflection but the results should be a cause for concern to them regardless if this a small forum. Most of us on here have been supporters for years and are loyal. this isn't a forum full of daytippers or family's that attend when we're playing well.

No because that would indicate people would still renew next season even if Karl got us relegated and they changed in the summer. I won't be renewing in that instance.

It's multiple choice to counter the complication.
Depends what you’re trying to convey to the Board. For me it’s to confirm the strength of feeling about the manager right now. That’s the most important thing aside from the Heads of Terms.

Too many variables and options is not something to present to senior committees. It often leads to further delay in decision making and that’s the last thing we want right now!

Depends what you’re trying to convey to the Board. For me it’s to confirm the strength of feeling about the manager right now. That’s the most important thing aside from the Heads of Terms.

But they won't listen to fans right now, they have our money banked for this season. If he has survived after yesterday and 1 point from 21 he will never be sacked. From what I've heard they were planning on sticking with Karl next season and nothing I have been told has changed that so far. Even if we get relegated they will probably give him next season to get us back up.

This poll is to show how fans feel about parting their hard earned cash next season.

But they won't listen to fans right now, they have our money banked for this season. If he has survived after yesterday and 1 point from 21 he will never be sacked. From what I've heard they were planning on sticking with Karl next season and nothing I have been told has changed that so far. Even if we get relegated they will probably give him next season to get us back up.

This poll is to show how fans feel about parting their hard earned cash next season.
Fair enough. I think tide has turned personally and that a decisions has/will be taken this week. We shall see though - it’s been a year of indecision so it wouldn’t be out of the realms of possibility for him to still be sticking out the joint come Saturday morning.

i think whoever comes in...IF they sack KR....has one hell of a job to get this football team and club running properly. The damage that has been done is clear to see and i think we would struggle to get a top name in to clear the s**t up. So young manager with new ideas is the order of the day. Or interim from within.

i think whoever comes in...IF they sack KR....has one hell of a job to get this football team and club running properly. The damage that has been done is clear to see and i think we would struggle to get a top name in to clear the s**t up. So young manager with new ideas is the order of the day. Or interim from within.

Yes I think everyone knows it will be Karl taking the blame if the new man/interim can't save us. The board not acting trying to save us from relegation is a major issue for me.

Nobody could actually do any worse at the moment.

We are not renewing, think we are being taken on another ride just like Kassam but taking the club to extinction in they don’t get ground, they need to get shot of KR now and tell the fans the plan for next season now transfers ideas ect, do we buy young build or buy a load of crocks that we where not going to do after the Blackpool game

Back
Top Bottom