General Season Ticket Holders - Welcome Pack

The key is to get into the Kasstad on non match days, donated by Firoz apparently.

just had mine delivered by postie - 23/24 season scarf, keyring and yellow logo'd key*

nice touch - like others I wonder what the key opens? ( maybe the berlin wall steel fence when its closed perchance?)

*sorry for the spoiler @MJB
It opens promotion to the Championship!

I reckon the postie stole mine, haven't received one.😣

I reckon the postie stole mine, haven't received one.😣
Don't worry my son got his but mine and his brother's got pinched by the postman (bastard) 😞

There do look decent tho my son was very pleased with his a nice little surprise for him

It’s the key we’ve all got to scratch Kassams Bentley with. I want first dibs on carving c**t on the bonnet.

Don't worry my son got his but mine and his brother's got pinched by the postman (bastard) 😞

There do look decent tho my son was very pleased with his a nice little surprise for him

Cancel that .

I've now found the postie hid them in my porch 🙃.

Well even this old cynic was pleasantly surprised.

Some things are done so well yet others are an absolute clusterfudge - thats our club.

All things connected to OUFC are either catastrophically poor or absolutely fantastic...no common ground it seems.

So I received 1 welcome pack but still missing two I dunno whether the postman lost them or if the club didn't send them out which would be strange considering they sent me one . If it was just for me I wouldn't be to fussed but one of my boys got theirs the other didn't get his so he abit disappointed 🙂

Do you think I should contact the club or give the postman a few more days to bring them 😂

Back
Top Bottom