Saturdays game

Some people are missing the point. It’s nit just about the oxford area, Fleetwood have to come down from oop north, they may not be able to travel down here.
IF they can't fulfil a commitment to play they should forfeit the 3 points, non league tinpot outfit who should drop back to where they belong !;)...then we'd only need 6 more to survive l1 this season :p

Or at the very least we should just play without them. Might get a draw.

Some people are missing the point. It’s nit just about the oxford area, Fleetwood have to come down from oop north, they may not be able to travel down here.
IF they can't fulfil a commitment to play they should forfeit the 3 points, non league tinpot outfit who should drop back to where they belong !;)...then we'd only need 6 more to survive l1 this season :p

Or at the very least we should just play without them. Might get a draw.

We’re probably due an own goal aren’t we?

Irrespective of any snow, temperatures have been around freezing for a few days now and are not forecast to improve much before the weekend. Unless the covers are on, the pitch will be frozen and that will be enough to call it off.

Irrespective of any snow, temperatures have been around freezing for a few days now and are not forecast to improve much before the weekend. Unless the covers are on, the pitch will be frozen and that will be enough to call it off.
The covers are on I saw them when there was an interview yesterday.

We will get dumped on big stylie on Friday and it will be off, betcha!

The covers are on I saw them when there was an interview yesterday.

I don’t suppose our new manager was stuck underneath the covers was he?

I'm hoping it is called off, get the new manager in soon and give him time with the players.

I'm hoping it is called off, get the new manager in soon and give him time with the players.
I'm hoping the game is on! Bought a ticket in the Lounge for an old mate. Staying up so we can have a drink and not worry about driving.

I'm hoping the game is on! Bought a ticket in the Lounge for an old mate. Staying up so we can have a drink and not worry about driving.

You’ll be able to drink all you like and not worry about driving to the game...

Don’t know why people are assuming we will have a manager by a rearranged match, will we have had time to interview every human being alive by then?

It’s not going to be on is it, today and tomorrow are going to be snowy and freezing, with Saturday cold, be called off Friday for safety reasons I reckon.

It’s not going to be on is it, today and tomorrow are going to be snowy and freezing, with Saturday cold, be called off Friday for safety reasons I reckon.

No chance the game will be on Saturday!

Yep, I should imagine it’ll be the icy conditions of the car park and surrounding paths which will be the game’s undoing.

Perhaps Kastad staff will be extra committed and do everything in their power to ensure the club’s custodian is fully supportive of our game going ahead.

I hope it gets called off. I have an Oxford Beer Festival helpers pissup in Burton on Trent and I was seriously thinking of passing on that in order to sit in Arctic conditions in a wind tunnel for 2 hours.

Even if it ok around the Kassam, its the trip that Fleetwood have to make that could cause problems.

Alright for some, we've got a hotel booked and paid for, extra ticket for a mate, table reserved for dinner and we live in bloody Hampshire! I suppose if we can get to Oxford we might still have a few drinks, if we can get into town!

The problem is the low temperatures. More or less permanent sub zero temperatures means that the snow doesn't melt and refreeze so it just lies )or in this case blows) around. Depends on just how much snow we get!!!!!

I need this game on. I live 2 hours away from oxford and i need to collect my tickets for Wimbledon, the club say they cant post them out in case they get lost (they dont have identifiers on them apparently).

Back
Top Bottom