Matches Pre-Season Fixtures

Good workout for both teams on pitch 1 and 2, and good strong line up from Posh on Pitch 1.

I think both clubs have benefited from that double header. Good stuff!

So when KR says we had a 16 year old who held his own against the best No 10 in the league (Szmodics) he must have been talking about Josh Johnson. Could have another Baptiste on our books?

Couldn't tell if he meant Johnson or the centre-back Nosakhare. Either way, promising.

So when KR says we had a 16 year old who held his own against the best No 10 in the league (Szmodics) he must have been talking about Josh Johnson. Could have another Baptiste on our books?
Johnson has been spoken of a lot over pre-season. Seems like a real one to watch, because he's been getting the most plaudits even over Goodrham and O'Donkor who were both very good and scored a few goals each. 16 and keeping Szmodics quiet is quite the feat even in pre season.

I realised Rovers manager barton was up on another charge of assault, this time against his wife, but my god, this is from the Ox Mail:

The 38-year-old is accused of grabbing her by the throat and kicking her in the head at a gathering.

Will the match be on radio Oxford today I can’t be bothered with ifollow was bad enough last season

Back
Top Bottom