Matches Pre-Season Fixtures

The case rates have gone down, fans will definitely be at games in a cpue of weeks time.
The rates have come down, but any results of infections from 'freedom day' onwards won't work their way through to the figures until the end of this week (according to a scientist on R4 yesterday). Fingers crossed...

Even with that has there been any talk about fans not going to games if case rates are high? I think the idea is we have opened up, if you can go to a nightclub it would be bizarre to stop football fans from going to games.

The case rates have gone down, fans will definitely be at games in a cpue of weeks time.
Not in the U.K. at the moment so hadn’t seen the rates drop, but great news if it has and we can

Last edited:
Gas will have home fans only when they play us on Saturday. Northampton had away fans last Saturday v Birmingham last Saturday if i am correct, so no reason why we wont get to Cambridge / Burton. Their again depends what happened after Freedom Day

Either Hanson is injured or being shipped out not on the bench either. But 2 trialists in the team though.

So Bodin, Gorrin, Hanson, LCP, Long, McGuane and McNally all isolating still - we hope!
I assume Hanson isn’t isolating as he was one of the 6 first team players to play against Hayes and Yeading.

Either Hanson is injured or being shipped out not on the bench either. But 2 trialists in the team though.
I only see one trials in those line ups? And how do you know who's on the bench, it doesn't say on the link?

Anyone able to post updates on here for those of us not on the requisite media channel

Back
Top Bottom