General Players suggested in the transfer threads

Astonished at people not wanting Cadden back. Imagine him on one wing, Barker on the other, Long at RB linking with Cadden. RB cover as well, so would save a wage/squad place.
A winger that can play full back, you say?

I’d snap your hands off for Chris Cadden on the right wing, and Sam Long behind. That would be a very strong right hand side.

If we had any chance to get Cadden back then we should take it with both hands - but surely after 'rejecting' us twice there's no chance of him coming back here? Great player but clearly not an overly loyal one (not necessarily a fault).

Astonished at people not wanting Cadden back. Imagine him on one wing, Barker on the other, Long at RB linking with Cadden. RB cover as well, so would save a wage/squad place.
Caddn isn't a winger and gw hasn't set the world alight since he went back to Scotland

Josh Ruffels has had Championship clubs scouting him on and off for two years. Millwall are one of them.

He publicly said that he wanted a new deal here in February. I hope it gets sorted.

But I wouldn’t be throwing big money to keep Ruffels I want him to stay but there’s no way he should be close to the top earners just to keep him as there’s always questions marks when it comes against decent wingers like Wilks Hamilton Dembélé has proved this season he’s struggled & I can’t see him cutting it to long in the championship if IMO

Last edited:
But I wouldn’t be throwing big money to keep Ruffels I want him to stay but there’s no way he should be close to the top earners just to keep him as there’s always questions marks when it comes to decent wingers like Wilks Hamilton Dembélé has proved this season he’s struggled & I can’t see him cutting it to long in the championship if IMO
But they're wingers and ruffles is a wingback

Don’t want to be like Danny Hylton, who I believe would have stayed if we’d offered him a little bit more, but was made to feel wanted by Luton
Yes I spoke to Danny in Tesco's at Cowley just as the season was finishing. He said we only offered him a 1 year contract and he didn't think MApp would play him much. He said he had three young kids and his Mrs to think about and a club were about to offer him a two year contract with an extension on more money overall. We all know who that was now!!

Yes I spoke to Danny in Tesco's at Cowley just as the season was finishing. He said we only offered him a 1 year contract and he didn't think MApp would play him much. He said he had three young kids and his Mrs to think about and a club were about to offer him a two year contract with an extension on more money overall. We all know who that was now!!
Woah, that’s great ITK!

Caddn isn't a winger and gw hasn't set the world alight since he went back to Scotland

Cadden is like Obita, decent in defense but not good enough to be a full time winger. Clare on the other hand could be a right winger.

Cadden is like Obita, decent in defense but not good enough to be a full time winger. Clare on the other hand could be a right winger.
Clare certainly likes a yellow card playing centre mid , nearly every game he has picked one up .

Steve Anthrobus knows where the net us but might need help to locate where the back of it is located

Let’s go the whole hog, and bring back Phil Trainer while we are at it. Deary me.

Back
Top Bottom