Current Player What are these players now worth?

Deanroger

In a very short space of time we seem to have some valuable asset players in our squad. What are they worth now?

Goodrham - 3 - 4 million.

Negru - 2 - 3 million.

Rodriguez - 1 - 2 million

Harris - 1 - 2 million

McGuane - 1 - 2 million

Brannagan - 0.5 - 1 million

In a very short space of time we seem to have some valuable asset players in our squad. What are they worth now?

Negru - 2 - 3 million.

Harris - 1 - 2 million

McGuane - 1 - 2 million

Their collective worth today is the fact that they have got us to the top of league one. Ultimately their worth will be the fact that they have got us up automatically to the Championship at the end of the season.
If that’s where we’re trying to get to and I have no doubt it is, I’m not in the slightest bit interested in how much we could sell them for now because none of them are going anywhere.

Negru - 2 - 3 million.

Harris - 1 - 2 million

McGuane - 1 - 2 million

This week after 4 wins on the bounce our players are worth millions while after losing to Cambridge and Bristol City some thought the end of the world was nigh! Being an Oxford fan is amazing isn't it!!

Are you by any chance an estate agent ?

Negru - 2 - 3 million.

Harris - 1 - 2 million

McGuane - 1 - 2 million

At the moment I would say your lower end valuations are at least double of what they actually are.

Negru - 2 - 3 million.

Harris - 1 - 2 million

McGuane - 1 - 2 million

Don't care at the moment as I want them playing for Oxford.

I think the point that I was trying to make is that it must feel more reassuring for the owners to see their millions creating something of value. It also goes some way to settle the worries of a lot of fans who think the club are in too much debt.

I think the point that I was trying to make is that it must feel more reassuring for the owners to see their millions creating something of value. It also goes some way to settle the worries of a lot of fans who think the club are in too much debt.
If O'Donkor scores a few goals, he will have decent value as well

Back
Top Bottom