General Players suggested in the transfer threads

Tyrese Fornah, #18 for Plymouth. Big, strong centre midfielder that looked really good against us at their place! Unsure if he is even available but if Maguane falls through, he is also out on loan from Nottingham Forest. He is definitely the type of player we should be looking at!

Dean Whitehead is without a club. Might have lost his legs a bit. Also has some coaching experience.

And at 36 he's too old a player for us to sign.
But he's crocked, won't take part in a medical, only does shaking hands contracts and looking for a last meal ticket...oh and being a goalkeeper only plays on the wing....He's perfect!!!!

Folvi ( who was at the training ground, honest!) has scored for Colchester v Southend tonight...

I think it's a valid thread. There are plenty of players that are mentioned but never come, and it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. Marcus Maddison is a player that split opinions but was someone that I felt had the potential to make a big impact at this level. But he did nothing at Charlton, went to Bolton, did nothing, and now he's been dumped again! Definitely dodged a bullet there!!
Harsh on Maddison and saying we dodged a bullet, been very open on how he is struggling with mental health. There is a player in there but football is the least of his worries at the minute

Folvi ( who was at the training ground, honest!) has scored for Colchester v Southend tonight...

So 6 in 26 then in L2. And 1 of them was in the Pizza Trophy which didn't count for Kane Hemmings when he was with us. He has only started 9 L2 games with 15 sub appearances which considering how bad their attack has been doesn't bode well. Don't think we missed out on this one.

What I would like to know is, who’s looking at our players:

Luton: not sure
Middlesbrough: jack
Cardiff: not sure
Millwall: cam B

any others??

Back
Top Bottom