General Players suggested in the transfer threads

What I would like to know is, who’s looking at our players:

Luton: not sure
Middlesbrough: jack
Cardiff: not sure
Millwall: cam B

any others??
Luton will check checking on Elliott Lee for one, but I wouldn't be surprised if they thought they could pinch or two others

Apparently Mick Hartford was in attendance last night and us the Luton scout and according to radox he's been to a few if our games, as Jerome said doesn't know who he maybe looking at but could they afford the player they maybe looking at

Apparently Mick Hartford was in attendance last night and us the Luton scout and according to radox he's been to a few if our games, as Jerome said doesn't know who he maybe looking at but could they afford the player they maybe looking at

I would bet on one of our CB's

Checking up on Lee’s progress, I’d imagine, and judging whether they’d want him back.

Checking up on Lee’s progress, I’d imagine, and judging whether they’d want him back.
Doubt if they would want him back as if he can't get in the present Luton side then it's highly unlikely he would plus I think he's out of contract at the end of the season.
Look at Danny hylton started 6 matched and come on as sub in 10 matches this season so they are probably OK for players

Josh Ruffels has had Championship clubs scouting him on and off for two years. Millwall are one of them.

He publicly said that he wanted a new deal here in February. I hope it gets sorted.
Don’t want to be like Danny Hylton, who I believe would have stayed if we’d offered him a little bit more, but was made to feel wanted by Luton

Don’t want to be like Danny Hylton, who I believe would have stayed if we’d offered him a little bit more, but was made to feel wanted by Luton
Totally. That was one of Appleton’s few mistakes. Think letting him and Wright walk that summer were his two moments of madness.

God, I miss Danny Hylton so much...

I’d love to see Cadden back but I’m really not sure he’d oust Long and both would be too good to play back up. Long‘s ability to nick a goal, same with Ruffles, is proving invaluable and there cannot be a pair of full backs - probably anywhere in England at the minute - contributing more goals and assists combined.

Chris Cadden unused sub for Hibernian today !

Start flashing some leg, KR! I’d love to see Cadden back.

If we are going to sell one of our assets to a Championship club, I’d hope it would be someone with more financial clout than Millwall and Luton. They’re both doing fine in the Champ but I figure they’re the sort to make cheeky six figure offers rather than Brentford or Bristol City who make seven figure bids.

Totally. That was one of Appleton’s few mistakes. Think letting him and Wright walk that summer were his two moments of madness.

God, I miss Danny Hylton so much...
He should have had a 2 year contract and give him a year to see if he was worth keeping or sell and make some money after a year. Yes he did it for Luton in L1 but not so much in the championship, but as an aside I wouldn’t have him back now.

Astonished at people not wanting Cadden back. Imagine him on one wing, Barker on the other, Long at RB linking with Cadden. RB cover as well, so would save a wage/squad place.

Back
Top Bottom