General Meet The Players - John Lewis Oxford (31st August - 3/4pm)

I usually take Thursday off and go for a wander in the city centre, which occasionally includes a cheeky trip to J-Lew (as I like to call it). I could help a couple of the lads find their signature scents in the fragrance department.

Terre d’Hermes Eau Givree is an absolute corker for this time of year, but if any of them are feeling a bit bold, I would recommend they stock up for the autumn with a bottle of Tom Ford’s Ombre Leather. I could see Ciaron Brown wearing the s**t out of that. Combine a few sprays with a nice leather jacket and he could really turn some heads. Good facial structure, lovely long hair and a nicely groomed beard… he’s got all the tools.

I’m in.

I usually take Thursday off and go for a wander in the city centre, which occasionally includes a cheeky trip to J-Lew (as I like to call it). I could help a couple of the lads find their signature scents in the fragrance department.

Terre d’Hermes Eau Givree is an absolute corker for this time of year, but if any of them are feeling a bit bold, I would recommend they stock up for the autumn with a bottle of Tom Ford’s Ombre Leather. I could see Ciaron Brown wearing the s**t out of that. Combine a few sprays with a nice leather jacket and he could really turn some heads. Good facial structure, lovely long hair and a nicely groomed beard… he’s got all the tools.

I’m in.
Ciaron's a vegan. Only way you get him in leather is if you trap him in your dungeon.

Ciaron's a vegan. Only way you get him in leather is if you trap him in your dungeon.
Faux leather is fine, it’s purely for the aesthetic. Or maybe a black denim jacket? I’m basically looking to dress him up like he’s in Sons of Anarchy.

And nobody gets trapped in the dungeon. They’re there because they want to be there.

Back
Top Bottom