Conference Oxford City

87 goals conceded in 41 games. 😬
...although they've a couple of tricky games to come. Not least Easter Monday where they have to travel to face GOD & co.......
I see what you did there getting a reference in for GOD with it being Easter 🀣 I feel sorry for Ox City having to travel all that way to face GOD and his twelve disciples I trust the three wise men are apart of the management team πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™

I wonder what kind of wage bill they were operating on?
I can imagine it would be totally dwarfed by the full time sides. No shame in going down.
They've got such a tiny fan base that it amazes me they got to National League level in the first place. National South is punching for them in my opinion.

I see what you did there getting a reference in for GOD with it being Easter 🀣 I feel sorry for Ox City having to travel all that way to face GOD and his twelve disciples I trust the three wise men are apart of the management team πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™

Well, I hope City lodge a complaint for their opponents playing 13 players.

Jesus in goal presumably? He saves after all.

GOD as an unconventional winger too. He moves in mysterious ways.

Well, I hope City lodge a complaint for their opponents playing 13 players.

Jesus in goal presumably? He saves after all.

GOD as an unconventional winger too. He moves in mysterious ways.

Doesn't GOD consist of three players? Not sure where the Holy Spirit would play?

On Oxford City, will the manager stay? Doesn't seem to have been able to buy a win in the second half of the season.

Last season they averaged 607 so they are up by 359, but a few big away crowds will account for a lot of that, think Southend bought over a thousand.

Last season they averaged 607 so they are up by 359, but a few big away crowds will account for a lot of that, think Southend bought over a thousand.
How much did they pay for them?

• Wow
Reactions: m
What are we saying City's core support is? 150/200?
They used to get about 300 before they got good. There's only really a little handful of lads who stand at one end and try to get chants going. They'd have had more this season though if most of their matches hadn't coincided with ours.

I think over the years I have met a lot more people have played for Oxford City than actual fans, they did drop down to quite a low level so I suppose that’s to be expected though.

Back
Top Bottom