Conference Oxford City

mooro

City avoided the elimination round midweek by finishing 3rd in National League South

They're playing today against Worthing who finished 4th, but had to see off Braintree midweek

Brackley also finished 4th NL North and saw off Gloucester midweek on penalties, and now visit 3rd place finishers Chester.

At halftime City are two up against Worthing and if they finish the job, they will host 6th placed finishers StAlbans (who shocked 2nd placed finishers Dartford earlier) in the final next week.

Brackley are 0-0 against Chester, trying to reach the northern final against Kidderminster (who saw off runners up kings Lynn earlier.

Last edited:
Brackley have gone one up against Chester..

.. City hanging on at 2-0

Final whistle - 2-0

Final at home to st albans next Sunday, 1230 kickoff

Brackley host kiddie in the northern final the same day at 330.

One game away from being in the same division as York, Oldham, Southend and Rochdale - and only one tier below Swindon......

Final whistle - 2-0

One game away from being in the same division as York, Oldham, Southend and Rochdale - and only one tier below Swindon......
Being selfish, but it would be really help OUFC I think in terms of having a friendly local club where there are loan opportunities.

Final whistle - 2-0

Another busy Sunday for the RadOx team - hope they weren't planning on a holiday after our season ended!

Being selfish, but it would be really help OUFC I think in terms of having a friendly local club where there are loan opportunities.
Absolutely, would be perfect for it, send the likes of GoD and Goodrham there to get a decent level of football while still being able to keep a very close eye on them.

Here's hoping they pull it off

Ground share at the Triangle on the cards. UTD in the Premier League, City in Div 1. We can support the Hoops against the Scum, Plastics, and all the other shite we will leave behind 😂

Absolutely, would be perfect for it, send the likes of GoD and Goodrham there to get a decent level of football while still being able to keep a very close eye on them.

Here's hoping they pull it off
Why would we send Goodrham on loan? He will be around the first team next season. Could understand a short loan for GoD, but it’s too soon to make that call. Baptiste burst into the first team scene in pre season and perhaps GoD could too.

Why would we send Goodrham on loan? He will be around the first team next season. Could understand a short loan for GoD, but it’s too soon to make that call. Baptiste burst into the first team scene in pre season and perhaps GoD could too.
I think if Manning gets the players he wants in then Goodrham while being around the first team, starts will be limited. He has been excellent when called on most of the time but I still think he has shown he has a lot to learn and he would benefit from at least half a season on loan at a lower level of football hopefully playing week in and week out. I do think what he has achieved this season means that there must be a good chance of a loan to L2 teams rather than non league (loan to a localish team like FGR who have seen him action, for example) .

Because I don't feel like he is good enough YET to be starting regularly in a promotion-chasing League One team, I think his development would be better served playing every week, rather than sitting on our bench.
So a player who has made a good impact in a struggling L1 team, and you want to send him on loan to a conference team before seeing who we sign or how he performs in pre-season?

I’d be surprised if we spent a lot on wingers given the other areas that need strengthening. Tyler is a first team player but GOD certainly needs to learn elsewhere for a while.
Disagree, think our attacking third will be where most of our reinforcements arrive for

Anywho, wrong thread for this :ROFLMAO:

Would be perfect to send Gatlin O'donkor to either City or Brackley next season if they are promoted to the national League. He's not good enough just yet to be in a promotion chasing league one team (I'm guessing that's our aim next season)

Back
Top Bottom