Non-League Oxford City

cassox

Doing brilliantly at the moment....with a little bit of United involved.....is that Lee Bradburys son???oxcity.jpg

Last edited:
Roberts turned down a move to a L2 club during the transfer window.

What a c**t
Not really. Pissed off with a chip on his shoulder because he never made it with us more like. Can't blame him. Might be more mature now he's got this off his chest.

Not really. Pissed off with a chip on his shoulder because he never made it with us more like. Can't blame him. Might be more mature now he's got this off his chest.
Well he has obviously found his level. Any relatively mature young player would look at his time at Oxford United and his subsequent time at Oxford City as an opportunity to prove himself / play at a higher level again. He’ll get nowhere if he’s doing things like that on social media. Bellend

Sad to read that, no need for the 'up the donny ' at all. Shame I hope he learns from this and concentrates on his game , which is improving playing weekly in men's football .

When he played for oufc (u23s/u21s etc) he showed some promise as a front man, I thought, ....whether true or not i dont know?, but if memory serves, I vaguely recall hearing that he was a bit of a 'disruptive influence' in the academy/ dev squad dressing room, many of the younger players were a bit frightened of him

Perhaps he thinks he’s mr billy big bollloxs because his dad was the great lee Bradbury shame really bad mouthing us just because it didn’t work out for him here along with a few other clubs he’s been at

Was half asleep this morning but i’m sure I read that he also had a pop at Dan Harris saying along the lines of no academy player will make the step up with Harris at the helm. Seemed a strange one given our recent record but there you got.

Last edited:
Was half asleep this morning but i’m sure I read that he asleep has a pop at Dan Harris saying along the lines of no academy player will make the step up with Harris at the helm. Seemed a strange one given our recent record but there you got.
Yes I agree. Very strange. Jack Stevens I guess is one who has just shown the route from the Academy to the first team.
I assume that a lot of clubs check on players social media to see if they could be 'trouble '. Harvey Bradbury clearly has an issue with Dan Harris, but would be well advised to not criticise clubs and individuals on Facebook. People don't forget and hopefully he doesn't miss the chance of moving up due to comments made on Facebook.

Was half asleep this morning but i’m sure I read that he asleep has a pop at Dan Harris saying along the lines of no academy player will make the step up with Harris at the helm. Seemed a strange one given our recent record but there you got.
You read correctly.

I had an email alert from Companies House this morning regarding Oxford Football Partnership Limited.
Registration of a charge over Court Place Farm stadium to Alycidon Limited (Previously Ensco 1070 Limited), which is the company Eales used to purchase OUFC.

Going back a bit, but wasn't the partnership originally some sort of deal whereby Oxford City and Oxford United were going to share revenues from the 3G pitches, by Oxford United funding the CPF ground improvements? Except it turned out not to be OUFC, but Ensco? And then Ensco agreed a repayment schedule for the ground improvements?

how much is it for anyone without a Pompey ticket? .... its only a ten min walk to CPF for me , I may take a stroll down there on boxing day
It’s twelve quid if you buy online, fourteen on the gate. I saw them against Dorking, enjoyed it a lot though wasn’t overly impressed by City, they made Dorking look like Rotherham! Presumably just a bad day as they have been top.

how much is it for anyone without a Pompey ticket? .... its only a ten min walk to CPF for me , I may take a stroll down there on boxing day
All it says is this: Even if you’re a U’s season-ticket holder without a ticket for your Boxing Day game against Pompey. You can also take advantage of a discount on the gate! I think that means you get the £2 discount even if you buy on the gate but if I was them I would drop it to £6.

Back
Top Bottom