Away Match Build Up Oxford city Friendly July 2nd

Artificial pitch slippy, risky could ruin the lad.
I did hear it was a little wet, get him a brolly someone. FFS, I've heard it all now. Is this what recruitment has come to, possibly offering someone a contract who can only play in dry conditions as long as no one tackles him or sticks their tongue out at him. Jesus really did weep

.I did hear it was a little wet, get him a brolly someone. FFS, I've heard it all now. Is this what recruitment has come to, possibly offering someone a contract who can only play in dry conditions as long as no one tackles him or sticks their tongue out at him. Jesus really did weep

And you'd have been the first (OK, maybe second or third) to castigate KR if he'd played him and he'd got injured on this artificial pitch.

Just loving your brilliant opinions

YYYEEESSS YYYEEESSS YYYEEESSS YYYEEESSS

This could be an anything score.

We can’t exactly sit back either, or put a few defenders on, because we don’t have many.

That’s irrelevant anyway, it’s about minutes in the legs.

This could be an anything score.

We can’t exactly sit back either, or put a few defenders on, because we don’t have many.

That’s irrelevant anyway, it’s about minutes in the legs.
Yes the score is pretty irrelevant
Game time and fitness is what matters ( although if we lose some will no doubt jump on the back of KR)

And you'd have been the first (OK, maybe second or third) to castigate KR if he'd played him and he'd got injured on this artificial pitch.

Just loving your brilliant opinions
Don't talk rubbish, it shouldn't ever come to a point where such a player in a squad exists. Why the hell would kr even consider having such a player in the squad, that's what some might castigate him for.
In all seriousness, do you think he should be offered a contract if he cant play a game because the grass is the wrong type?
This has got Ricky Holmes written all over it

Don't talk rubbish, it shouldn't ever come to a point where such a player in a squad exists. Why the hell would kr even consider having such a player in the squad, that's what some might castigate him for.
In all seriousness, do you think he should be offered a contract if he cant play a game because the grass is the wrong type?

It's not grass that is the problem.

It isn't grass, you seem to have forgotten what you wrote previously. And Oxford don't play competitve games on artificial pitches unless in the FA Cup.

Yes the score is pretty irrelevant
Game time and fitness is what matters ( although if we lose some will no doubt jump on the back of KR)

Not me.

I’ve got my football fix back, and I’m going to Eastleigh and Wimbledon.

Now let’s get some signings in desperately!

I think you must have missed the point, MY (not for the first time, I know). Your opinion is brilliant because it allows you to moan and complain no matter what happens.

Back
Top Bottom