Oxford City friendly

I haven't heard anything like that, I'll see what I can find out.
it was just a rumour...possibly a hopefully speculative rumour, that in reality has no basis, but, stranger things have happened ?

it was just a rumour...possibly a hopefully speculative rumour, that in reality has no basis, but, stranger things have happened ?
I'd be veey surprised if it was shown on there, and not on our site.

Surely it can’t be that difficult to have someone standing there with a camera filming it?? This is a game fans look forward to attending pre season most years. Obviously it’s not the same watching on TV/YouTube but it’s better than nothing...

You'd hope there'd at least be Twitter Live Text. I know they don't want people to try and attend the games, but we do know they are being played. The lack of any communication about them makes me want to show up more!
what he said ^^

has anyone got any updates on how today's friendly is progressing?

Very odd that there are absolutely no updates. No radio, no twitter, nothing. Hardly seems right.

2-0 to United at half time, 2 early goals, inside first 15mins., City put up a bit of fight for last 30mins of the half and forced some saves.

Any idea where is it being played, training ground perhaps?

I thought it was at The Kassam? But then I got that from on here, so may be wrong...

Looked on City web earlier, said 2pm, but may have changed it to later if they are still playing

Back
Top Bottom